36- How's The Princess's Trouble?

Dare's P.O.V.

"Doll, I'm not ready yet for break up." I waited for her response but she didn't say anything. Her orbs are only glistening, capturing me once again inside unknown emotions. It made my heart feels heavy. "Why are you looking like that? Are you breaking up with me?"

She shakes her head. "Hindi ah. Ano ba kasing iniisip mo?"

That made me breathe fine again. Buti hindi niya iniisip that possibility. It means considering one is far from our options. My only problem now is Kelly and that f*cking engagement.

"You better not break up with me dahil hindi ko tatanggapin." I pulled her waist to once again kiss her. I pushed her against the wall. There's this eagerness—and maybe because of that engagement sh*t—that I'm letting my anger out on her. It's not like I want to release my anger and hit her, pero mas gusto kong lunudin siya sa halik to make her not think about it, but only me. Me and only me alone.

"Hmmm." I let out a loud grunt. She's kissing me back and its f*cking so right!

She grips firmly to my face to make me steady. Hindi ko mailakad ang halik ko dahil sa gusto niya. I only focus on her lips, wrapping my whole system with her warmth. Her lips feel hot and wet. Her body begins to arch that I have to make her steady. Nakakatakot kung ipagpapatuloy niya, I might lose control.

"Ah, sh*t!"

She pushed me and switched out position, pressing me so hard against the wall. It's so f*cking hot when she's being aggressive. She even pulled my hair, making me chin up. She began to kiss and lick my neck. I opened my eyes to see her reaction. Nakapikit siya, damn so sexy!

It might not be a wrong choice, but I let her body bumps against me. Now she's even using her hips to pin mine. Mamaya ko na pagsisihan kung saan 'to hahantong. I won't let us be carried in the most dangerous part anyways. I only want her to feel good like I do. I cupped her face instead to make her focus on kissing.

"Oh! Hmm!" I moaned in between kisses when her hands slightly touched my stomach. Her touch feels electrifyingly hot. Hinatak ko iyun paalis at nilagay sa balikat ko. I don't want her to touch me further. I mean she can, but I can't guarantee my control if she's this aggressive. Because dang this, I am the one who's moaning! Not her!

"Oh! Ah! Doll, stop," I stop her hips. It's painfully rubbing me, but she's giving me an annoyed looked. Hindi pa niya alam ang ginagawa niya?! She got to be kidding me! She's the expert here, not me!

"Bakit kasi?" Her tone is sharp.

Siya pa galit, eh para sa amin kung bakit ko siya pinigilan!

My hands find its way back to her neck. I looked intensely at her. And when I say intensely, I mean seriously dapat alam na niyang hanggang kissing lang kami. "No body grinding. It's not safe."

"Not safe ka d'yan?" She palmed my whole face, pushing it. "Gagawin ko ang gusto ko."

My eyes grew big. What did she say?!

I panicked when she tries to attack my lips again. Mabilis kong kinapitan ang balikat niya. She stopped in the middle. A smirk shows up on her lips.

"Doll, don't. It's not a good idea."

This could be the lamest words to stop a hot make out that I would regret, but I can't win if she will continue to take advantage on me!

"Oh, akala ko ba I am Hayley, and I could do whatever I want? Eh ano na? Bakit ako magpapapigil kung iyun ang kita ng isa sa akin dito?"

I said that earlier. She's purposely making me hot. I cannot lose.

"We'll see." I gain some low moan from her when I pushed her again against the wall. She kissed me with the same intensity I'm giving. Every kiss I put on her cheeks, the more her kisses went to my neck. Nangilabot ako ng padaanan niya ng dila ang balat ko. I'm starting to get mad. She is good but she can't be this good! Ang dami na niyang alam!