introductions

Toby POV

When I regain conscience, I'm in a mans arms.
"Who a-are you?" I ask tiredly.
"I am slender man,and you are now my proxy" the man replies somehow,even though he seems to have no mouth.
I nod and ask"where are w-we going?"
"You'll see when we get there child"he says sounding annoyed.
"What happened?"I ask.
Slender doesn't answer.
I stop talking and just wait to get to the destination.

***

"We're here"slender says once we reach a giant mansion.
I look the mansion up and down "w-wow"
Slenderman puts me down and walks to the door and opens it with his large hand,soon after he walks in the mansion. "Come child"he says motioning for me to follow,so I do.
When I walk in,I stand behind slender, who calls everyone down and walks to the living room.
There are a bunch of people who walk into the livingroom later...and creatures.
"Everyone,this is toby,I would like it if you would all introduce yorselves to him.thank you, I shall be in my office"he then teleports to his office before anyone can argue.
I know feel more uncomfortable and stand there,twitching awkwardly.
Then, two people walk up to me,one with a white mask on,the other with an orange hoodie and a black mask on.
"Hello there,this is hoodie,and I'm maskie"the fellow with the white mask says.I see your slenders new proxy,eh?"
"Uh...y-yeah,that's what h-he said..."I reply uncertainly.
"OK"maskie says as he starts to walk away.
A guy with a GIANT smile walks up as well"I'm Jeff,Jeff the killer,welcome to slender mansion..." He said quickly,than walks off.
Rude... I think to myself as the next person.. Comes up to me, this time seeing a blue mask only with eyes on them that seem to be leaking black blood. He seems to look me up and down. "Names Eyeless Jack, but everyone calls me ej... You are not to call me ej." He says before turning and walking away to go join the others.

***

Eventually everyone has introduced themselves to me, or so I thought so at least. and I'm left standing alone, not knowing what to do. That's when one last person came up to me. He looked to be dressed as link from legend of Zelda... In fact he looked just like Link from legend of Zelda with the exception of the eyes, which a re black with red pupils and blood spilling out of them.
I must have been staring at him for a while because I was pulled out of my thoughts from him coughing in his hand to get my attention.
"O-oh sorry" I stutter, slightly embarrassed with the situation.
"Whatever," the boy says. "My names Ben," he adds.
I nod to be polite. "I s-suppose y-you already now m-my name?..."
"Yup, I was told to take Toby to his room and here I am, taking Toby to his room," he points to me and then to a set of stairs and walks towards them,  signaling for me to follow. Which I do.
We walk down a long hallway after climbing up the tallest staircase I've ever seen. This place is so much bigger than it looks...
Eventually we stop at a door, it looks very white, just as the rest of this place does. Just white... So white it hurts.
"Well, this is your room," Ben says quickly before heading off, before I can stop him to say thank you he's gone.
Rude...
I open the door and walk in to see a white room, but the walls do have splashes of black on them. There's a window and a bed and a closet as well.
I yawn and shut the door. Maybe I can sleep for a whole night without being rudely awakened....? I think to myself as I walk to my bed and lay down, closing my eyes, eventually falling asleep.

________
Oh my Hank, AN UPDATE :0
Sorry for not updating for like a whole YEAR....
Yeah I've got really no excuses for myself except for laziness, procrastination, and... Lack of motivation....
There will be not regular updating schedule though so suck dat.
Btw
I know it's crap, but it's an update so....

Bai~