008. bloxkparty ★彡

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
pussy nigga got shot and he ran to the gram
if i get shot i'ma shoot 'til it jam in my hand
you in your phone all day, ain't makin' no bands
i told my lil' dawg count it as fast as he can
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𓆃

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌pussy nigga got shot and he ran to the gramif i get shot i'ma shoot 'til it jam in my handyou in your phone all day, ain't makin' no bandsi told my lil' dawg count it as fast as he can﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌𓆃

MARKELL "POOTER" HENDERSON

𓅔

in celebration of pooter killing the nigga that shot at his brother, the group decided to get drunk. they tried to include marquis, but he couldn't participate due to him still being on medication. the clean up crew hid the body in a construction site, convinced that it wouldn't be discovered there. they'd done it before, so why not do it again? jah'zeven was currently hogging the bottle of casamigos, everyone was tipsy but jah was nearly blackout drunk. he'd gotten too carried away while drinking, considering how badly he needed it.

he took shots for almost every dead family member, if he were to keep going he'd probably wake up in a ditch somewhere. "fuck you." jah slurred on his words, struggling to even walk correctly. "give me that shit." huncho grimaced at the other, snatching the almost empty bottle. pooter snickered at their actions, watching how jah'zeven crossed his arms like a child. huncho poured himself a cup of alcohol, a sigh escaping his mouth as he shook his head. "should've known this was a bad idea from the jump." darnell pitched in before getting punched by huncho.

"we needed something to calm us down to be honest, as big as the accomplishment was. but jah been stressing too much lately, he get a few more sips of this shit, his ass would be dead." he half-joked, but jah was prone to overdoing it when he drank liquor, so he'd be bound to be hungover by the morning. jah'zeven was already feeling dizzy, giggling softly at how his vision became blurred every once in a while.

"who taking this nigga home? 1-2-3 not it." darnell says, looking at everyone else who quickly said "not it". drunk jah'zeven was the worst to babysit, he was either emotional or angry as hell. "mmcht, bullshit" pooter called, knowing he had to be the one to take jah home since he wasn't paying attention.

"you'll be aight. baby bro, just make sure he get home safe." huncho said, getting head nods from the others. marquis stood to the side, taking slow sips of apple juice. he winced at the sudden sharp pain in his arm, but still managed to keep his composure. "i think ima head out too, i gotta take some more pain killers." marquis sat his cup of juice down with a sigh, grabbing his car keys and heading out.

pooter and jah'zeven eyed each other, before the other leaned against the counter. "hunchooo, i love you so much bro." he starts to speak, wobbling a little, but he caught himself. a sour look grew on pooters face as he watched the scene unfold. "i love you too." huncho replied, patting the others back out of pity. "why can't y'all just do it." pooter started to complain, barely even sober himself. darnell let out a cackle at his response, "y'all need to get along anyways, just take him home dude."

"ion even know where he live."

"then take him to yo place till tomorrow, he'll probably come to his senses and leave by the morning."

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

"you drunk as fuck, bruh." pooter dragged the other to his bedroom, letting out small hiccups from time to time. jah'zeven bit his lip, growing horny from the way pooter was handling him. "you know you be.. moaning my name in my dreams?" jah'zeven says drunkenly, catching the other off guard. pooter was slightly intoxicated, but he knew he wasn't tripping. "you gay as fuck." he'd growl in annoyance, but jah'zeven was unbothered, keeping a smug look upon his face.

"you like it though." he'd cackle before pooter dropped him on his bed. "woahh, you tryna ride this dick—" pooter cut the others' sentence short by slapping him, "the fuck up."  jah was so drunk to the point where he didn't even feel a thing, just smiling at the other in front of him. he'd tilt his head, eyeing pooter who was changing into something more comfortable.

"why is you actin like that? cmere." jah would lick over his lips, gold grills slightly out for display as he did so. "like what nigga?" pooter frowned, undressing jah'zeven from his liquor scented clothes. "like youn wanna fuck on me." jah would hiccup again, but pooter wasn't having it. he sat up quickly, now flustered. "stop touchin me, fruity inna booty ass nigga." jah let out another cackle as if something was funny. "ima fuck that attitude outta you one day, watch." pooter didn't even wanna respond, instead he was being pulled into the bed by jah'zeven.

"i'm ready for yo ass to go home already." jah completely ignored what he said, wrapping his arms around pooter, beginning to spoon the smaller man. the other tensed up, his heart rate increasing once he felt jah'zeven's hardened dick pressing against him. "j-jah movee!" he'd try to switch to a new position, but jah only tightened his grip around the man. "nigga— let me go!" he'd begin to whine and squirm as an attempt to get out of the others grip. "stop fuckin moving." jah would growl, his tone laced with aggression and attitude.

pooter accepted his fate with an exaggerated sigh, letting jah do as he pleased. he knew the man would come to his senses eventually, so he'd just go along with it.