2. Showcase

After the incident, Cataleya was determined not to give teachers a chance to think she was easy to manipulate. She wasn't going to be a teacher's pet, but someone who showed up on time, was quiet, and caused no disruption. 

Before class was a different story.

At the moment, she had a chair pulled up to Santana's desk and they were playing MASH. Her future life was going terribly, to say the least. She would be living in a shack with Jacob Ben Israel. She was repulsed, while Santana and Quinn were laughing.

"You know, you two look cute together. The next time I see him, I'll give him your number." Santana laughed louder when she saw Cataleya's mortified expression.

"You're cruel; I can't wait until we do your life! Then we'll see who's laughing." However, they couldn't return to the game as they saw their teacher walk in.

Cataleya abruptly got up from her chair, grabbed the paper, tore it up, then threw it out. She was trying to be discrete but ended up being more obvious. The teacher was suspicious but was too tired to deal with her shenanigans.

She told Santana, "Ah, I guess we'll just have to start a brand-new game later then."

"Oh no no no. I remember which ones were crossed off and who we picked. We'll finish it later."

Cataleya gave Santana a deadpan look. "I hate you."

"I highly doubt it, but that's cute that you think you can. Now, shoo." Santana grabbed her nail filer and started to use it, while Cataleya dragged her chair back to her desk begrudgingly. She was able to sulk for just a few when Kurt came in, smelling like garbage.

"Did they throw you in? You said you'd be with your glee friends." She was frustrated, not at him but at the people who kept throwing him in. The one day she's not with him, they throw him in? Cowards, she thought.

As much as Kurt liked his new friends, they weren't confrontational like Cataleya. "Cataleya, they wouldn't be able to do anything; we're in glee club. But it's fine; they'll work for me one day."

"Okay! I'm liking this new attitude on you Kurt! And you're right; they'll be Lima losers while you conquer New York! But until then, do you need me to lend you one of my gym shirts? Because no offense, you smell like shit." She was getting a shirt out from her bag when Kurt stopped her.

"I have clothes; I'll go change after Mr. Ryan takes attendance. Unlike you, I don't like getting detention."

"Hey!" She chuckled before giving him a comforting smile. She went and grabbed his hand, giving him a squeeze. "I'm always here Kurt, you don't have to do this alone." Their teacher began to talk before he could thank her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate her, I hate her, I hate her." Kurt muttered as he and Mercedes reached Cataleya's locker. She had an amused look on her face as she looked at the pair.

"Mercedes, who's the reason for Kurt losing it?"

When Kurt introduced Mercedes to Cataleya, he didn't expect that they already knew each other, but then he remembered that Cataleya knew more people than she led on.

"Rachel. She's making us do a sex number for our performance." Mercedes told her.

"What's the number?" Cataleya asked as she was putting her books away.

"Push it" Kurt answered. She gave them a wide-eyed look, with her jaw dropping a bit. "Oh god, we're dead aren't we?"

"I wouldn't say dead, but the exact opposite. You got all these horny ass teenagers desperate for some action. Who knows, you might start an orgy." They looked horrified, but Cataleya wasn't paying attention, so she continued.