Chapter 19

Breakthrough

Happy Li Zhou, sad Duke

"Li Zhou!"

Seeing that Li Zhou was pushed unsteadily by himself, and fell on his dress with injuries, countless images of himself killing Li Zhou and his female father flashed in Xavier's mind, and the whole worm became Terrified.

He quickly picked Li Zhou up on the sofa, raised Li Zhou's injured and bleeding hand, and said incoherently: "I, I, Li Zhou, I... Duke, yes, find Du gram!"

Li Zhou is not afraid, not to mention that his own thunder-type ability is the nemesis of many poisons. It is not difficult to find from the description of Xavier alone that if the dress is really poisonous, it is similar to the poison in Marshal Amos.

After all, the emperor would not be stupid enough to openly poison Xavier at a palace banquet specially held for them.

And based on his understanding of males in this era, extremely selfish males will most likely avoid themselves when developing drugs, so even if it is poisonous, it is estimated that it is aimed at females.

However, Li Zhou was also very happy to see the always calm and self-controlled Xavier become incoherent and at a loss for him, which proved that Xavier cared about him.

But he didn't want to scare Xavier because of this ethereal thing, so when Xavier was in a hurry to contact Duke, he held Xavier's slightly trembling hands.

Li Zhou said softly: "Don't be afraid, Xavier, this is just a minor injury. With your shrewdness, it should not be difficult to think that even if the dress is poisonous, the poison should be useless to me."

Seeing Xavier stunned, Li Zhou stretched out his uninjured left hand and gently stroked Xavier's face: "Look at me, am I not well now? Besides, even if it is poisonous, at most It's similar to the symptoms of Marshal Amos, and it won't kill me."

Xavier stared blankly at the injury in front of him and tried to comfort his male son, as if he had knocked over a seasoning bottle, he had mixed feelings.

A male has never cared so much about a female!

The final destination of the female son who hurt the male lord is like the female father who has sinned for him..

But Li Zhou did not. After Li Zhou was injured, not only did he not notify the Male Protection Association to take him away, but he did his best to comfort him despite his bleeding hands. It seems that he is afraid that he will blame himself, and there is reason to prove that he will be fine.

Is this really a male? In the end what kind of family can teach such a different male?

Cherville wondered, although he said that the world is full of wonders, but if there is really something like what Li Zhou said before, the males and females in their hometown can live in peace, then why did he travel to so many planets , but have never found such a paradise?

But anyway, he should really try to believe Li Zhou!

I believe Li Zhou can give him happiness, and he can be a little more greedy and take Li Zhou's good for himself!

Looking at Li Zhou who smiled and asked him to get the medicine box, Xavier spurned him in his heart, Li Zhou was treating him well with his actions, proving that he was different from other males, but he was hurting himself After Li Zhou, he also doubted Li Zhou's origin.

Looking at Li Zhou carelessly urging him to get the medicine box, he seemed to think it was just a minor injury, Xavier was suddenly a little angry, he felt that Li Zhou did not love himself, although Li Zhou did There were no adverse reactions.