Chapter 138

Manage

Bo Wen: Li Zhou is too ruthless, scaring insects QAQ

This meal was very satisfying for Bowen, and I also accepted the fact that my boss can cook, and it is very delicious.

Although he still felt a sense of separation when he saw his boss's grim face, it didn't prevent him from finding ways to eat.

Especially now that he is in charge of Isol Star, there is even more reason to enter and leave Xavier's house. After all, Xavier "isn't", and Amos is here, he has to report to Marshal Amos.

So, when Duke saw Bowen at the Shever's house on time for dinner, he couldn't help laughing.

"Bowen, you can eat here at Shevel just by paying for your food!"

"Really?" Bowen asked in surprise.

Duke: ""

Can't this guy see he's joking?

At this time, Li Zhou walked down and saw that the two insects didn't say a word, looked at each other silently, and asked with a smile, "How about you two meet each other?"

"What is the face and face?" The two insects asked in unison.

"Uh...this..."

Li Zhou was choked for a while, and after thinking for a long time, he couldn't think of how to explain the ancient civilization handed down from China to them, so he could only urgently change the subject.

"Bowen, what happened to those prisoners of war?"

"I'm dying of exhaustion, and the whole worm is about to become a walking dead."

Bowen stuck his tongue out, feeling that Li Zhou was too cruel. He would never offend Li Zhou again in the future, otherwise he would die without knowing how to die.

He still wondered why Li Zhou threw the prisoners of war to mine?

Because, even if the prisoners of war are not regular troops, they have been trained hard and have seen blood and star beasts fight.

But what he did not expect was that Li Zhouzhen did not use any punishment except for three days of physical work, which made the prisoners of war despair.

The prisoners of war had to work hard to get a bag of nutrient solution, and this bag of nutrient solution was not enough to fill their stomachs.

Go to the toilet once, and also have a time limit of 5 minutes.

When the time comes, there will be military females rushing in to bring them out, but in addition, Li Zhou will prepare a lot of water for them.

At the beginning, Bowen simply thought that Li Zhou did this to prevent the death of insects. After all, he was not enough to eat and did not give water to drink. of.

Later he knew that he thought too much, the prisoners of war could not get enough to eat, and they would find other ways to fill their stomachs, so the unlimited supply of water was the only thing they could find now Something to enter.

The consequence of drinking a lot of water is that they will run to the toilet constantly, but they only have one chance to go to the toilet after returning to the dormitory.

The result they couldn't bear was to solve it directly in their own room. Once or twice, it was fine, but it was too many times. The taste is predictable.

The taste was so overwhelming that the prisoners could not sleep at all, so they could only lie on the cramped bed and stare at the dark and low ceiling.