Chapter 67

Cultivation

Li Zhou: I don't need Aivil, Xavier can cure me

Duke didn't say who he liked in the end, and left Li Zhou and the others to run away, no matter how Iville called him, he didn't look back.

Iville was struggling to lift the medical cabin, looking at Xavier anxiously, hoping that Xavier could catch Duke who escaped.

Cherville patted Li Zhou, who was holding him, with a serious face, indicating that he had no way to chase.

Aivil looked at Duke's escape direction with a pity face, and muttered: "When I have time to go to his house to catch him, let's see if he speaks."

Li Zhou, who was hugged by Xavier in his arms, raised his eyebrows and looked at Xavier, and silently said to Xavier, "You are too bad."

Sheville tilted his head, acting extremely innocent, and silently replied: "He deserves it."

Li Zhou shook his head with a smile, glanced at Aivil who was still confused about how Duke ran away, patted Xavier's arm lightly, and said, "Help Aivil to set up the medical cabin. Move in."

Xevier nodded, laid Li Zhou carefully on the bed, went to the door and lifted the side that was put down by Duke, and brought in the medical cabin together with Evel.

He took the clothes for entering the medical cabin, picked up Li Zhou and walked towards the bathroom.

Makes sense, I should get a small medical room at home."

Aivil stopped the hand that recorded the data, turned to look at Xavier, and said: "When your mental power began to riot frequently, I suggested this, why didn't you listen at that time?"

Looking at Li Zhou who was forced to sleep after entering the medical cabin, Aiweier continued: "If Li Zhou's injury made you afraid, I think you would never take this advice You, you will never learn to care about yourself, but now that Li Zhou is watching you, it is estimated that you will not dare to hurt at will."

Xevier looked at himself and said one sentence to himself, and said indifferently: "It's not too late to do it now."

"You!" Evil pointed to Xavier and said, "When Li Zhou wakes up, I will let him clean up you."

"Don't talk nonsense." Xavier looked at Aivil with warning eyes, and said, "I'm living well now, I don't want him to know about my past, and it will only add to my troubles."

"Xing Xing Xing, I can't tell you, but remember, you have Li Zhou now, if something happens to you, Li Zhou will be more sad than us."

"I know." Xavier's tone softened, he walked to the medical cabin and squatted down, tracing Li Zhou's outline through the glass, his eyebrows softened.

After a while, he raised his head and said to Aivil, who was still a little angry, and said: "Thank you, Aivil, I know that you all care about me very much, I will protect myself well in the future, and will not let you, It won't make Li Zhou sad."

Hearing Xavier say this, Aivil also eased, a little helpless, but also a little relieved, said: "You know, it seems that love can really change a worm, let us The Jagged Admiral can also express his gratitude."

Cheville smiled, got up and hugged Evel, and whispered: "Actually, it's not that I can't say it, I'm just afraid that I won't live long, and I talk too much with you, the feelings are too good, When I die, it will make you feel guilty and troubled."

Iville was a little uncomfortable by what Sheville said, and patted Sheville on the back vigorously, and said, "Fart, then why are you and Duke so good?"