Chapter 54

Sweet

Li Zhou: Xavier, relax.

Li Zhou was startled, just as he was about to struggle, he felt the familiar breath behind him, he relaxed and leaned on the firm and warm chest of the woman behind him, listening to the sound of water rushing in the bathroom, he laughed Voice.

The female child who was hugging him behind him seemed to be dissatisfied that he just smiled and did not speak, and rubbed his shoulder with a side face like a cat.

hair.

, murmured: "Li Zhou, Li Zhou..."

Li Zhou stretched out his hand and stroked the hair of the female son, then turned his head and kissed the female son's side face.

Sheville didn't answer Li Zhou's question, raised his head and kissed Li Zhou's lips directly. Because of Xavier's inexperience, the kiss was incoherent, but Li Zhou could sense his unease from Xavier's eager movements.

He gently opened his mouth to accept Xavier, consciously guiding Xavier, while continuing to touch the back of Xavier's head with his hand to comfort him.

Seeing Xieweier's cold eyes filled with soft water, Li Zhou was bewitched and kissed again, this time he was the leader, the kiss was no longer urgent Uneasy, but full of tender caresses.

It wasn't until the clothes on the two insects were soaked that Li Zhou gently let go of Xavier, stroked Xavier's face, and said softly: "Don't be afraid, I'm always here, no one will bring Don't leave me."

The calm Xavier nodded slowly, and said in a low voice: "I said that, just to prevent him from noticing you, and let you leave the place of right and wrong, no—"

Li Zhou stretched out his hand against Xavier's lips and blocked the words behind Xavier.

He looked into Xavier's eyes and said seriously: "I don't need to explain, I understand, I won't think too much."

Lovingly caressing Xievil's rosy lips, Li Zhou gently said: "Did you come back because you were afraid of my misunderstanding?"

Sheville nodded: "Well, I'm afraid you will misunderstand, and I'm afraid that you are in danger. I don't really see your safety, I'm not at ease, besides, Casey is uneasy and kind to you. He doesn't Don't really want an obedient male, he suspects you!"

Seeing that the worry in Xavier's eyes was about to overflow, Li Zhou felt warm in his heart, pinched Xevier's round ears, and said softly: "I know he is uneasy and kind, and will be careful. ."

Seeing Xieweier hesitating to speak, Li Zhou half-jokingly said, "Otherwise, take me away this time!"

Shevell's eyes lit up at first, and then he frowned, as if thinking about the possibility of Li Zhou's proposal again.

After a while, he said: "No, I came back in secret this time, I didn't open a starship, your body does not have the pressure when the starship can't resist the jump, I have to think of something else Method.."

Seeing that Xavier was really thinking about how to secretly smuggle him away, Li Zhou sighed helplessly and pulled Xavier, who was still thinking, under the shower.

The warm water flowed along the body of the two insects on the floor, bringing out layers of water vapor, enveloping the entire bathroom.

Li Zhou looked at Xavier, who was a little confused by him, stretched out his hand to unfasten the buckle of his belt, and pressed close to Xavier's ear, sighing: "I still remember lunch. Did I say something?"