Chapter 124

Severely injured

Break through Li Zhou's heart

Isol Star General Hospital, the gate.

"Li Zhou, hold on, I, I'll cure you right away! It won't hurt anymore!"

Cherville hugged Li Zhou, who was covered in blood, and quickly entered the hospital gate. The tears in his eyes fell like a broken thread, dripping on the corner of Li Zhou's eyes, which was hot and wet. Zhou's heart.

Li Zhou's body was twitching in pain at this time, and he couldn't utter a single word. He wanted to tell Xavier not to cry, he would be fine, but he tried his best, only in his throat He squeezed out an "ah" and passed out.

At this time, Duke, who had already been cured in the medical room, put on a face that looked much better, and opened Xevier's hand very calmly and forcefully.

"Sheville, calm down, hand over Li Zhou to me, I promise, I will give you a healthy Li Zhou, I promise!"

"Duke, Duke!"

Cherville seemed to have found the backbone, tears filling his eyes, making him unable to see Duke's face at all.

He followed Duke's strength and let go little by little. When Duke carried Li Zhou to the operating room, he grabbed the corner of Li Zhou's clothes again, and immediately released it again. open.

"Please, please, Duke, save him."

Duke walked towards the operating room with Li around, and answered Xavier firmly.

"Don't worry, Li Zhou will be fine!"

It was not until the door of the operating room was closed that Xavier fell to the ground feebly, covering his face and crying bitterly.

He didn't want to be weak, but Li Zhou's **** appearance brought back the most feared memory in his heart.

The last aspect of him and his biological father is that the female father is covered in blood and looks at him with love.

Amos and Bowen, who came to the hospital after hearing the news, were very distressed when they saw Xavier on the ground crying.

Amos touched Xavier's head, he had never seen the calm and self-controlled Xavier collapse like this, as if the sky was falling.

"Don't cry, with Duke here, Li Zhou will be fine."

Xavier looked up at Amos who was comforting him gently, and he couldn't hold back.

He choked and asked Amos: "Father, am I a disaster star? When I was a child, my biological father died for my sin, and you fell into Archie's hands for me, and now— "

"No!"

Amos gently pulled up Xavier on the ground, let him lean on his shoulder, and said softly but firmly: "You have never been a disaster star, and we are willing to pay for you. Yes, you are our most important bug, you are a disaster star, then what are we?"

Looking into Xavier's eyes tenderly, Amos said softly: "Xavier, you are so smart, how could you be fooled by behind the scenes? They only want to shake your heart, and they will be serious. Zhou attack, otherwise, why didn't Quincy attack you?

I don't deny that there are reasons for this, but the more reason is because they know how important Li Zhou is to you and want to destroy your will through Li Zhou, you can't let them succeed! "

It seems that Xavier didn't know these truths, but what he couldn't forgive was that he knew this, but he still didn't protect Li Zhou well.

Thinking of what happened on the starship just now, Xavier trembled with fear and lost his senses.