PART 1 :-"NEW START"

A very fresh and new morning start in "Song" life. A warm sunlight with a lil bit cool breeze & birds chirping sound coming into Song's window , while Song is just sleeping without knowing that her alarm rings almost 3 times and today is her first day of University!!!

"Song got admission on top university, she wants to major in Psychology ... She is cute but crazy , always daydreaming, watches series & anime so much but she is good at her studies"

Suddenly an angry sound came direct into Song's ear ..... "SONG !!!!!!!! WHEN WILL YOU GET UP ? AREN'T YOU GOING TO UNIVERSITY ? TODAY IS YOUR FIRST DAY !!! WOKE UP!!!!! , song got frightened and fall down from her bed after listening her mom's voice !! ^^

"SONG'S MOM :- Ahh! Finally you woke up , why you slept late huh ? Yeah I remember your stupid dramas and anime ... That's the main reason why you're always sleepy at morning . Get up & shower , you gonna be so late look at the time !!!"

After seeing the clock 8:45 AM Song suddenly stood up take her clothes and run into the washroom... Song's classes start at 9:00 AM she only have 15 min left !! Thankfully her university is only 7 min away from home. For the first time she take only 5 min to take shower ...

"HER MOM IS SO SHOCKED LOL !!"

After taking everything she left home without having breakfast... Song is so worried because if she is late for the first class that's so embarrassing for her !! She is running like an athlete:) Hopefully she enter into University at 8:58 AM ... She is searching for "Psychology department" accidentally she bumped into her teacher.

Aish ahh ! My head her "teacher saying in pain" , Oh I'm really sorry I didn't know that you're coming I'm so sorry ... Let me see where you have pain "Song want to help him" , BUT she is gonna be late for her class so she told him sorry & without listening him she run again !!!

"SONG DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE WAS HIS TEACHER LMAO"

His teacher saying her "Why are you running don't run in the department" but after take off his hand from his head he find that , the girl already gone without listening anything !! He SAID :- THAT CARELESS GIRL , SO UNMANNERED , CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO TEACHER ? HOW CAN SHE LISTEN TO HER PATIENTS HUH ? AHH !!!

Song get into her class at exact time , she started talking to her fellow classmates for the first time she is happy & relax now !! But after 5 min when teacher arrive everyone is greeted teacher while SONG GOT SHOCKED THAT THE GUY WAS HIS TEACHER !!