PART 5 :- "SUNSHINE"

Most of the girl jealous with Song ; that they'll do unnecessary things to disturb Song & make Mr.Tak angry with her , but he knows that why these girls doing this so instead of Song they punished those girls & said .... "If you don't want to study in class then just go out don't disturb the whole class" !!

Mr.Tak decided to talk with their parents but those girls starting fake crying and told him to do not done these type of things again ! Pls forgive us ... Mr.Tak is kind hearted he forgive them & told them to don't hurt Song unnecessarily!!

Exams are coming near so Eveyone got 1 week holiday for preparation at home ...

                One day when Song got tired so she decided to walk outside. Near park she saw Mr.Tak feeding street animals food ... The sunset and Mr.Tak look so romantic; Song wants to approach him but she hesitate!

Mr.Tak saw Song and call her to help in feeding street animals... She became super happy & go there ! While seating on the bench they were talking & laughing.

No one was in the park , it almost dark sun already set just a small street light & cool wind , the whole atmosphere is so beautiful and romantic...

While talking long they didn't realised they're so close with each other... Song heart beating so fast ! And then suddenly Mr.Tak told Song that ; "Song ! Ahm .. I i- before completing his sentence, Song kissed Mr.Tak" !!

Mr.Tak got shocked ! Song realised what she just done ? She became more nervous and just going to run fast but Mr.Tak stop her , grab her waist ; then said "I LIKE YOU TOO" & then kissed her softly.

Song feel Mr.Tak , she became relax and kissed back passionately... They didn't break their kiss but suddenly they hear something and stop !

"The sound was ... Street animals while playing break dustbin" ; seeing this make them so laugh then after cleaning they went back their home .

💌 :- See you soon !