PART 3 :- "INTERACTION"

Mr.Tak don't want to embarassed Song so, he didn't say anything to her ... This make Song confused & happy too ! Song feel sorry for what she done before & after that he didn't scold her so she decided after class was over she go to her teacher and say "SORRY" to him !!

After class dismiss she saw Mr.Tak was going she wants to leave too but her new classmates stop her and asked about to celebrate their first day of college. Then she said yes ok I'll join ! and then again start running to catch Mr.Tak !

While running on the corridors.... Someone grab her hand and stop her ! She didn't turn back and said please don't stop me i have something important to do just leave!!

He was Mr.Tak... he told her you girl again running here & there why can't you understand!! Huh ?

When Song listen whose words she turn back and saw "MR.TAK" , omo ! teacher you !? "I'M SO SORRY" SORRY ! "PLS FORGIVE ME" i never do such things again .... I promise! I'll also give you painkiller and bandage... I'm so sorry !!

After seeing this Mr.Tak started laughing... And told her it's ok you don't need to say this much I'm ok too !! When he was laughing ; "He looks so damn Handsome" that Song got surprise & can't even blink her eyes ...

"SONG WAS IN HER IMAGINARY WORLD , SHE FALL IN LOVE" !

Suddenly; Song just told her teacher that "MR.TAK YOU LOOK SO CUTE WHEN YOU SMILE" , while listening this Mr.tak start lil bit blushing & stop smiling!! And told her to go attend your lectures...

When Song over come from her imagination she realised what just she said ... "Oh no ! Wait .. what ? I'm so crazy hah ! Sir .. sorry ! But Mr.tak already get inside and can't even listen what she said .... :)

🤭 : Hope you like it :) i literally find it lil bit funny I can even imagine what her situation is ... Lol !! See you soon ...