PART 2 :- "MR.TAK"

Song was interacting with her new batch mates , suddenly their teacher enters in the class ... Everyone take their seat & greeted their new teacher ; "Good Morning". Their new teacher came while still having some pain on their head but with a sweet smile he greeted back "A very good morning students".

Seeing his smiling sweet face most of the girls having crush on him. They start gossips & so happy to got a handsome teacher!! While Song is just so nervous, she is hiding from her teacher to not get noticed by him lol !

New teacher introduce himself as "MR. TAK" , he is handsome and also have such a sweet nature. He is young only 25 years old after completing his graduation he became professor in "Psychology department" :)

MR. TAK wants to be friendly with his class, so first he started everyone to introduce themselves ^^ Song got shocked she is still hiding from him but now she have to introduce herself infront of him !!

Everyone start introducing themselves then the next turn was "Song" ... MR. Tak got confused why the next student can't stand up & introduce herself ! So he asked "What's happened student ? Is there any problem?" ; Song replied "No sir nothing!!" And finally she stand up with her nervous face and said "Hi everyone I'm Song , nice to meet you" ! Mr.Tak recognise her and got shocked YOU !! ?

HE IS GOING TO TOLD HER YOU !! WHY YOU RUN AWAY WITHOUT LISTENING ME HUH ? BUT THEN HE NOTICED HER SHE WAS SO NERVOUS THAT SHE CAN'T EVEN LOOK UP WHILE EVERYONE IS WATCHING HER SO, HE DON'T WANT TO EMBARRASSED HER SO HE JUST SAID "OK SONG ! THAT'S GOOD PLEASE SIT DOWN" :) with a sweet smile he told her to sit down , while Song got shocked like oh ! What's happened? Why I can't get scolded? Aish ! thank God my intro goes well !!

That's the start of their story :)