Part 7:- "Why are you running" ?

Song lost her past memories... She get discharged by hospital & came to home ! Her mom take care of her ...

After few months Song was became healthy and then decided to go college and complete her graduation!!

She didn't get back her memories, but her love for psychology is still her first choice ! She told her mom about this ... "Her mom got imotional because Song lost her memory but something never change".

Her mom agree to complete her graduation this year :) ... She go to university with Song , Her mom is now so possessive for her safety!! She dropped her in front of her department...

Song smiled and wave back to her mom ... While going she check her time she is already 10 min late so she started running! She don't want to be late on her first day !

While running her head hurts a lil bit like her memory gonna be back but suddenly she bumped into someone... She got shocked! And saying "I'm so sorry ! I didn't watch ! Are you ok ?

He was Mr.Tak , when he saw Song he smiled and said "Hey ! Why you always running in the corridors ?" Song didn't understand what he is saying! She said what - !? And again check time ... Then she didn't listen to him and again started running....

Mr.Tak was so happy that song again join the college , and said "She never changed ! Huh ? I can't understand why she always running haha ? He again smiled and went back to class ..

When she went back to home .. Song thought about that time when she bumped into him ! "Why he is saying like that ? Maybe I know him ? Ahhh my head hurts !! It's look like it happens before !! ....

It's evening time she was going and saw that park , their was Mr.Tak too with street animals... She smiled while seeing this ! But she didn't understand why she smiled when she saw Mr.Tak ? Her head hurts again !!

This time she is having some blur images in her mind ... She can't handle this and started crying!! Mr.Tak suddenly came and told her to stay calm & look ! Hey open your eyes ! ... While listening those words & Mr.Tak her blur images became clear ...

"HER MEMORY COMES BACK"

She saw Mr.Tak and said "Sir , I'm okay ! What's happened with me that day ? While listening this Mr.Tak became so happy that he also started crying....

He hugged her tightly... And said "Finally ! You're back I'm so happy" They both smiled :)

Mr.Tak & Song seating on that bench and talking what's happened those days ... Song smiled and thanks Mr.Tak for taking care of her mom !!

They both are happy now ! Mr.Tak saw Song with his lovable eyes , he came close and softly kissed her...Song kissed him back and then they started dating each other :)

💌 :- Finally completed! I'm not that good in writing.... So pls just ignore my grammar mistakes:)

Thankyou so much for reading ☺️
                     Byie ~ Byie !!