✿17

You know, I hype you boy~

"Starting the party without me huh?", a manly voice interrupted

All eyes went up at the blond who was wearing a mint hoodie and a pair of blue jeans, looking dashing as always.

'So Sir belongs to this friends circle. And he is Jeno's friend too?! Oh the world is so small!', Eunseo thought before their eyes met.

"You guys?", he questioned seeing three familiar women as they bowed in respect.

"Oh Jaemin, they came here so, we told them to join us", Jisung timidly said.

"Nice." He took a seat just beside Eunseo as the other side was already full.

"It's Eunseo's birthday today!", a dolphin-like squeal was heard.

Jaemin's eyes widened in fraction as he looked at her. "Oh Happy Birthday Miss Lee. Sorry I didn't know."

"Thank you, Sir", she awkwardly answered.

"You guys have the same birthday and coincidentally Jeno has a twin sister too", Haechan said for which he got a nudge from Chenle as the younger's eyes told, 'Why did you have to tell that now?'

"Oh really? Where is she now? Shouldn't you two celebrate together?", Aeri asked in curiosity.

"Um... we never saw her actually", Renjun replied. "Jeno never introduced her to us. He didn't even showed us her picture."

"What?! But why?", Jimin further inquired.

"Because apparently she was too pretty and he didn't want any of us guys to hit on her or whatever", Jaemin said.

"By guys Jeno meant Haechan specially", the Chinese ravenette pointed out.

"Hey!", the tanned boy from the corner exclaimed.

'What the hell Jeno!', the sister was surprised to know how protective his brother was and the real reason he never introduced her to his friends no matter how much she begged him to.

"Now I regret. It would have been better if she was with one of you." Jeno's voice became low as his eyes never moved from her.

"What do you mean? What happened to her?", Jimin asked in a worried tone.

"My parents kicked her out of the house", he simply said, regret and anger layered in his deep voice whereas his eyes remained fixed on the cake and his jaws clenched harder.

The two girls stopped asking anymore questions when the air there suddenly became heavier. Eunseo on the other hand, closed her eyes trying to not let her emotions get control of her.

"Hey! Aren't you gonna cut the cake?", Renjun decided to change the topic.

"Oh yes. Birthday boy, now make a wish and cut the cake fast!", Haechan slapped the muscular boy's back for a few times lightly.