Chapter Five: "Starting of A New Plan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♤Plans are always set ahead for You and Me♤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

The sound of The Door was open, Chisaki walked into The Store and He looked around, He had just finished a night time patrol walk and The Night has been very quiet and Nothing has caught up.

Chisaki looked around and He was surprised that The Lights are still on, He thought that Kurono already close the store and went to bed but it looks like He must be still up or something.

Chisaki decided to go and check up on Eri, He walked upstairs and walked straight into Eri's room, He saw that Her bedroom door is open, Usually Her Bedroom door is close when Eri is sleeping.

Chisaki's heart dropped Once He saw Kurono was on the floor laying there Helplessly and didn't see Eri in Her bed at all, He got down on His knees immediately and tried to wake Kurono up.

"Hari! Wake Up! What the hell happened?!" Chisaki Asked and He gently shook Kurono and Kurono immediately starting to wake Up.

"Kurono, What Happened?" Chisaki Said and Kurono started to get back into reality again, He remembered of what happened, Marvin sneaked into Eri's room, knocking Kurono out and Kidnapping Eri.

Kurono tried so hard to hold back any emotions but Since It was about Eri, He just couldn't fight back, Tears started to come into His eyes and Chisaki got worried.

"I-I am so sorry Kai...He...He took Eri..." Kurono Said with now tears falling down His Cheeks and He couldn't move at all because He was feeling so guilty that He didn't protect Eri.

Chiskai's heart was pumping so bad that It looked like He was about to have an heart attack, He couldn't believe that He let someone took His Daughter and let His own daughter to be in harm's way and didn't find a way to stop it.

They Both felt like They have failed Eri to protect Her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

'I got real big plans baby, for you and me, So love me for who I am and for who I'm gonna be, Ain't got everything You want but got everything You need, So take a chance, take a chance on Me~' He Sang Softly to Himself while watching The Little Blue campfire that He had made.

Two Little Eyes were starting to open, As She hear more Softly singing, Her Vision came back in Her Sight and She saw who She didn't think She'll see.

"D-Dabi?" Amber Asked Softly as He turn around and He smiled at Her.

"Oh Good, You're awake, I'm glad that You are alright" Dabi Said while smiling at Her.

Amber didn't believe of what Dabi said, She blinked twice which Dabi chuckled softly.

"What happened? Cat got Your Tongue?" Dabi Asked, Amber started to get on Her Feet and She looked around and realized that Both Her and Dabi are in a dark alleyway.

She turn around and saw Virgil was still unconscious, Amber walked over but--

"Don't bother, He didn't wake up yet but He'll be fine" Dabi Said and He gave Amber a smirk.

Amber just looked at Him and didn't say anything at all.

"What's with that face, Dear? You're acting like I killed Somebody, Which it is not surprise that I am a villian" Dabi Said