Chapter Eight: "Eri-chan Chisaki-Kurono"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡It isn't lovely? To be scared, sad, afraid and in pain all at once?♡

◇Welcome Home◇

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

As The Two Girls and Maru was holding The 1 year old Baby, not even wearing shoes or anything to protect There feet, They arrived at a carriage.

It was a carrige with two horses attached and leashed on to The Wagon, Dr. James Rafu pulled down The flap door and picked Up Both girls and put Them in The Wagon and Maru put The Baby Boy in Kazue's arms.

"Why didn't We just get a car?" Maru Asked and Rafu looked at Him.

"This was the only thing was available, I didn't have enough Money since I was blowing My money with the stuff I need, Now stop talking and get on!" Rafu Ordered, Maru sigh and He sat down next to Rafu.

The Carriage started to move, Both Eri and Kazue hold each other close and They both looked at each other then They looked at the sky while tears in Their eyes.

Both Kazue and Eri felt a gentle cold breeze had blown through Them, It was a good feeling of a breeze, it made Eri to close Her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Flashback)

(Almost 9 months ago)

(July 7, 9 am)

No One's POV:

Today was the day.

Today was the day that Both Chisaki and Kurono had brought Eri to Her Home, She was now officially Their daughter.

Eri, Eri-chan, That was Her name, It was Eri. The day after She was born, Her Father died due to a terrible heart attack and Her Mother wasn't Herself at all once Her husband had died.

From The age of when She was infant till She was 6, Her Mother had abusive Her, starved Her, abandoned Her multiple times by leaving Her with Strangers.

Ever since Both Chsiaki and Kurono first met Eri, They immediately knew that She was very easily startled, afraid and timid, She has always been through so much, it causes Her anxiety to go bad and making Her have these panic attacks which She has no control of.

When Chisaki and Kurono brought Her Home, She was too afraid to do anything but The Two men told Her that This is Her Home too and She will be safe and feel protected from any danger.

It was still the first day and Chisaki had to clean The windows, While Kurono was at the front counter, Eri was watching Chisaki was cleaning the windows, She took a couple steps forward but than didn't the bucket full of soapy water inside.

She bumped into the bucket and water spilled everywhere, Chisaki's turn His attention towards of that sound, He then slowly climb down the ladder.

Before Eri can even think straight, Her anxiety was building up again, She started to cry then She ran upstairs to her room, obviously finding somewhere to hide, Kurono saw as Eri had ran upstairs.