Chapter Fourteen: "Healing slowly as life goes"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♤Healing can take time slow, the only thing that You can do, is just be patient with time♤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

Aizawa walked down the Hospital hallway, He saw Tsukauchi was still by Evelyn's window, watching Her sleeping so peacefully with His arms cross and also having an uncomfortable look on His face.

Seeing Evelyn like this, He felt His heart shattered into pieces, He hated seeing This, Seeing Evelyn like this, locked up to So many machines and is in very bad condition, He hate it.

Aizawa walked over to Tsukauchi and stand next to Him with also His arms cross.

"Worried about Her?" Aizawa Asked and Tsukauchi sigh.

"Both Her and Her Little Siblings, Can't believe of what They have gone through, So much...struggle and hurt, fear and pain...I can't even imagine" Tsukauchi Said and Aizawa looked at Him.

"Speaking of Her Siblings, How are They?" Aizawa Asked.

"I haven't check on Them yet, The Doctor said that They will also be in the Hospital for a while, knowing the conditions that They went through, If it was hard on the 16 year old girl, than...it must be harder for The small children..." Tsukauchi Said and He sigh.

"You wanna go and check on Them?" Aizawa Asked.

"Only for a minute to see How They are doing" Tsukauchi Said but before Both Aizawa and Tsukauchi moved, Aizawa took out the bag with Dabi's one piece of hair.

"This is Dabi's piece of Hair, Both Cuevas and Todoroki believed that Dabi is actually...Touya Todoroki, Todoroki's older Brother and Cuevas's Older Cousin" Aizawa Said and Tsukauchi put The little bag in His Pocket.

"I'll study on it later" Tsukauchi Said and Both Him and Aizawa started to walk to The room where Both Kazue and Taro are in.

Once They arrived, They saw Both Chisaki and Kurono was standing by the doorway and They were watching Eri and Kazue was talking to each other.

"How's Eri doing?" Aizawa Asked and He looked over to Both Chisaki and Kurono and Chisaki had His arms crossed.

"She is still a little shaken up from what had happened but She's been doing alright, as long as nothing traumatize Her worse than She already has, I believe She will be alright" Chisaki Said.

"I can see that Eri and Kazue are getting along really well, I can see Them as great friends" Aizawa Said.

"How are Kazue and The Baby are doing?" Tsukauchi Asked.

"I gave The kids a fully check up a couple of minutes ago, Since They were both in real bad conditions, They were starving very badly and losing a lot of energy, So They were put up on Foodd IVs packets to help Them get back on Their weight" Kurono Said.

"The Baby is resting, He's been resting a lot lately because of His conditions, He almost died if We didn't Him and His Sisters out of that kind of situation that They were in" Kurono Said.

"But overall, He is alright now, just need lots of sleep and something to eat, He should be fine" Kurono Said.

The Four Men watched The Two Little Girls who was happily talking to each other and having the time of Their lives.