Chapter Twelve: "Finally, Safe and Sound"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡You and I'll be safe and sound♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

It was now stopped raining, The Clouds are slowly going away as The Sun begins to shine on everyone, As Everyone was watching The Villians were being escorted out by The Police and were being handcuffed. They immediately looked over to Dabi.

"Cuevas, Fluer, What is Dabi doing here in the first place?" Aizawa Asked.

"Well, It is kinda of a long story and--" Virgil Said Awkwardly while scraping the back of His neck but--

"Once Me and Virgil was trying to save Eri, He both knocked Us out and than the next thing that I woke up to, Is Dabi Rescued Us before Me and Virgil became Victims Ourselves" Amber Said and Dabi just smirked.

"And I believe that You should be thanking Me, if You please--" Dabi Said but than Mr. Aizawa controlled His Scarf to wrapped around Dabi tight almost looks like It was suffocating Him, Mr. Aizawa also actived His Quirk on Dabi so He wouldn't use His Flames on anyone.

"Why should I be thanking You?! After You have done? AND YOU WANT A THANK YOU!?" Mr. Aizawa Yelled as He controlled His Scarf to tighten Dabi even more.

"I-I am not gonna hurt You guys--" Dabi Said with the anger that Aizawa had, He wasn't gonna let Dabi have a say.

"Like We're gonna believe You! Everything You have done! The People You have killed! The Crimes that You committed! DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT WE'RE JUST GONNA BUY THAT?!" Mr. Aizawa Yelled.

"I'm not actually the person who I am, I did it for a reason, I am not Dabi!" Dabi Said out loud which Everyone stayed silence.

"What do You mean by that?" Deku Asked and Dabi looked over to Amber, Aizawa looked over to Amber and--

"Cuevas, Do You know something about Him that You are not telling Us and Is Dabi telling the truth?" Mr. Aizawa Asked, Amber's heart just dropped, She did knew about something, tears immediately came into Her eyes, Dabi just frown.

"I-It was 3 days ago...I just practicing My Magic before I went to bed but than...I...I had a vision that Dabi...is
...well...He is--" Amber Cried Quietly while shaken Up and--

"I'm Touya Todoroki" Dabi Said and Everyone was just so silenced, Dabi looked over to Amber who was crying uncontrollably because She has been keeping it as a secret for 3 days and couldn't believe that Her Oldest Cousin was actually alive.

Dabi then looked over to Todoroki, He just stood there, not moving a Muscle but than Todoroki got down on His knees and burst into tears and Dabi ended up tearing Up Himself.

"Amber...Is This True--" Virgil Asked but She immediately cut Him off and--

"Yes!" Amber Cried as more tears falling down Her Cheeks.

Todoroki then looked up at Dabi, Both Deku immediately comforted Todoroki as Bakugou was trying to hold Himself back from killing Dabi.

"H-How are YOU ALIVE?! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE TOUYA?!" Todoroki Shouted as more tears came down His cheeks.

"So Little Kitten's Vision isn't gonna prove enough to You that I'm telling The truth?!" Dabi Asked.

"I don't know how to met YOU?!" Todoroki Yelled.

"Do I really need to draw You a map?! Huh?! Do I? Why do You think I hate Endeavor so much? Because of what happened! I'll never forgive Him!" Dabi Yelled