Chapter Eleven: "One, Two, No Time To Loose"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

■Who will Your soul, If You won't save Your own...■

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV:

The Heros and Students just stood there trapped, The Four Villians standing in front of Them as more and more Dangerous Nomus circling and surrounding Them all.

How is this possible? How are Both Marvin and Inoue are still up? Chisaki, Kurono, Virgil and Amber had beaten Them, They couldn't just gotten up like it was nothing, There's gonna be an explanation about how in the world Both Marvin and Inoue are okay and not injured.

But than, Mirio remembered, He saw Both Rafu and Maru just stabbed Themselves with a Syringe with some kind of liquid inside, Could it be that Both Marvin and Inoue did the same thing? Who knows...

All We know is that It is now gonna be difficult since Both The Heros and Students are now out numbered but numbers don't matter anymore, All it matters is saving Eri, Kazue and Taro from Rafu and His Evil Planning.

A rain drop had just fallen on top of Eri and Kazue's head, The Two girls looked up and saw that it was getting dark and cloudy and heard some thunder up in the clouds.

"It's raining" Eri Said as Her, Kazue and Taro hold each other close as They saw rain dropping falling down and It begin to rain.

'Damn it! Why now?!' Dabi Asked under His Breath, Since His Quirk is Fire, He can't use His Quirk, neither can Both Amber and Todoroki since There Flames will just be out because of The Rain, So Both Amber and Todoroki are gonna have to use Their ...

'Damn it! Why now?!' Dabi Asked under His Breath, Since His Quirk is Fire, He can't use His Quirk, neither can Both Amber and Todoroki since There Flames will just be out because of The Rain, So Both Amber and Todoroki are gonna have to use Their Ice Quirk to take out These Nomus.

Rafu Smiled Evily as The Nomus, Himself, His Assistant, Marvin and Inoue started to attack Both The Heros and Students all at once.

Both Amber Todoroki tried to freeze The Nomus to death or at least knock them all out.

Both Asui and Eraserhead tried to hold The Nomus in Their Place.

Kurono using His Quirk by using Them down and Chisaki tried using His Quirk to disassemble The Nomus and also tried to go after Marvin but keeps getting blocked by Nomus, Not only It was making Himself and His Clothes Dirty because how a neat freak that He is, He honestly wanted to kill The Person who kidnapped Eri.

Deku, Bakugou and Virgil was using their speed to knock out every single Nomu that was in the way and was only so close to reach to Rafu or His Assistant but only to be stopped by other Nomus.

This Battle was getting very frustrating for Both The Heros and Students but whatever on what They are feeling, They need to stay calm and not let Their emotions take over before someone who is innocent might get hurt.