Chapter 6

Last night, I slept so well. Believably, because I didn't want to get up and have to face the reality of the consequences of the previous night's events. Possibly, there would be no sign of Nick, Matt or Chris for as long as it takes for them to sort everything out with themselves. Without them in my life, everything felt weird.

I saw them everywhere. McDonald's brought back the arguments. Anything blue brought back the sight of their beautiful eyes. Beds brought back when I slept in Nicks' with Matt. Taking a warm shower brought back the memory of when Chris first kissed me

Very few moments came about each day when I thought about something other than them.

The pounding thought of them was gone when I was sleeping. I wasn't really a dreamer, I thought of all whilst awake. So when my heavy eyelids roused from their slumber, I began to dread the day. I hadn't made any other friends so far in Boston as school was still a week away.

The tedious thought of what I should do today came apron me.

So I went on another walk. I walked for an hour. A half of me was so desperate to see the triplets it could hardly think straight. Wanted to just make everything right with them. But the other half was trying to avoid them at all costs. What would I say to them anyways? I practically tore Chris and Matt apart. The torturous thought was lingering on my mind for the entire 2 hour walk, until a familiar face caught my eye.

Chris.

He was walking, head down, on the opposite sidewalk to me, with an emotionless face.

A pretty one though.

I couldn't believe he was here. Especially without his brothers. I guess it really did get bad, and it is all my fault.

Before I could speak, he removed eye placement from the floor and they were straight onto me. We gazed at each other for a few seconds, until he crossed the road and came sauntering over to me, a bit low-spirited.

'Come with me.' Chris grabbed my hand, and interlaced our fingers. I was really surprised at this gesture. Chris puzzled me, one minute were arguing, the next we kiss. One minute he ignores me, the next he holds my hand.

We walked together, silently, with our hands intwined, for about 15 minutes. 10 minutes of the journey I was wondering where he was taking me. But then I saw it.

We arrived at the nearest McDonald's. Of course Chris. He gave me a small smile as we walked through the doors. We both ordered our sweet teas and got a table in the fast food restaurant together. He let go of my hand and we sit opposite each other.

'We need to talk.' Was the first thing he upfrontly said. His voice was unfeigned and desolate.

note: the next part is going to be so emo