Chapter 16

Movie night is always so fun.  This lumbersome setting on the other hand, made me want to rip my heart right out of my chest.  

I don't think I'll ever stop feeling sorry for these boys and all I've put them through, (but its not my fault my hips can't stop lying to be honest.)

Nick let Kyler choose the movie tonight, and he put on the lion king.  Kyler has always liked that movie, and I did too.  Although it did usually make me cry, sob in fact, especially when Mufasa died, which I definitely did not want to do with my natural makeup on in front of the triplets.  

About 20 minutes into the movie, nor Matt or Chris had spoken to anyone, and neither had I. Nick and Kyler on the other hand, they had been giggling away as usual.  I looked to my left and saw Matt starting to get annoyed, as they kept talking continuously throughout the movie.  Chris couldn't seem to care less.  They just kept talking more and more until Matt felt he had no choice but to pause it and speak up.  

'Get a room or shut up' His voice was grave, and Nick and Kyler's looked up, peeved and interrupted, and their faces both changed immediately.  Kyler looked irritated, but Nick looked enraged.  He really did just wanted to spend time with Kyler though, and was trying to not fire back insults, so they both used eye content to make a group decision, got up and left.

I don't think I had fully grasped what that meant, without them in the room with me two boys and me, until I felt an arm around around my shoulder.  It was Matt's.  I was alone with Matt and Chris.  What was I going to do?  Decided fast, I just tried to direct all of my attention to the movie again.  

That was until Chris slightly moved, and started glaring into his brothers eyes.  Matt must have felt his glare because he turned his head straight away to face him.  

'Dude, why are you looking at me like that?'  Chris did not respond, just stood up quickly.  It made me jump slightly.  When I went to grab his hand to stop him walking out the room, bailing on the rest of movie night, Matt moved his other hand to my thigh.  I gasped slightly.  I kinda liked getting close with him.  

He lent over, just like he had done in the car the other night, and whispered 'let him go, it's okay Skye.'  I couldn't control the butterflies in my stomach.  

'What did you just say Matt.'

Oh no.  Not again.  This could not be happening again.  

Chris jerked back around and again frightened me slightly.  He looked insanely vexed. Matt noticed and gave my thigh a slight squeeze as reassurance.  Chris' face looked as though he had been bottling up anger, and, pain.  It was burning up red.

'Why do you keep touching her?  Get your hands off her.'  A raging Chris knew that I was messing things up again.  Matt kept his hands on my thigh and on my shoulders.  

'Bro-'

'Don't bro me.' 

'Calm down Chris.'

'Get your hands off her.'

'Matt maybe you should-' I had to do something.  

'I should wha-'

'It's not worth it.'  I showed him a little smile, to try and keep him calm as well, but I was terrified.  He stroked my thigh a little bit, I think he saw how nervous I was getting with what was going on.  I truly hated seeing people fight.

'GET OFF HER.'  Chris screamed.  I began to go red, with alarm and let down.  It was bothering him so much for some reason.   He was the one who said we shouldn't see each other, not me.  I can't believe I thought things might be okay again with the triplets.  I was so very wrong.  

'What the hell Chris.'  Matt was just trying to stop this get out of control.  He decided to get up out of his seat as well.  As he did Chris slapped him.

 Matt fell to the ground, holding his poor cheek, looking up at his brother with pure disappointment.  With that I couldn't take it anymore, Chris' eyes were brimming tears.  

I ran out of the room.  Straight to the bathroom.  Where else could I go?

note; THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10K reads!!!!!!