Chapter 14

After what Chris had just said, I was lost for words. He really did have a way to make my head spin.

But I had to win this. I was still pretty confident, even after how Chris had proved this to be his expertise, winning the game with ease. I just needed to stay fully engrossed.

I inserted my money and waited for the timer to be over. The second the '1' ticked I threw 2 basketballs at once into the hoop. Found my strategy already, throwing as many at a time will do. 30 seconds passed and I got every ball in the hoop, fast as well. 'I might actually beat Chris' I thought to myself, confidently. I could just picture all of their faces behind me, all four of them, flabbergasted at my unreal talent at this arcade game.

Once the minute was over, I was out of breath, which was fair considering I did give that my all, and for some reason jumped out of my skin over the green lights. I knew they were coming too. Everyone chuckled and clapped at my victory.

I did it. I won. Making my way round to face them, Matt and Chris' faces were as expected, astonished. I dapped them both up as they congratulated me.

'Man, I was hoping Matt would win.' Nick said, with immediate regret. I glared at him, and then we all burst out laughing.

Shortly after, we all went off and played the machines by ourselves, still having lots of fun. Matt and Chris were in sight for me, but I couldn't see Kyler. I realized straight away that Nick was also missing.

It was getting darker outside and later, and the background music was getting louder. After about an hour, Matt and Chris decided to get everyone ready to leave.  Matt came over to me and told me to help look around the arcade for Nick and Kyler.

Where were they? And where could they have possibly gone to? Matt and Chris couldn't even find them. We looked for about 10 minutes until I heard some unusual noises. I looked behind me and there they were.

Nick and Kyler were in between two machines, bodies pressed together, hands around each other's waist, kissing.

note: this one was a little short but i have some great ideas for upcoming chapters heheh