Chapter Two

You have your phone out and open messages, but before you could even type one word out, Tubbo had to go over your shoulder to see what your doing. "Hey, Tubbo, can you look away from my phone please? Kinda private stuff here mate." Tubbo sat back up and looked away from your phone then you started to message Tommy. 'You know how Wilbur called me sweetheart?' You sent to him and it immediately delivered. You soon seen three floating dots hover over Tommy's side of the screen and you read his message. 'Yeah, so I'm guessing you thought he meant it? You know he just likes you as a friend right? I'm kinda sorry to break it to you..'

You read his message over and over and then you look up at the road, your home. The guys were staying at your house for a few more hours until it hit dawn. You were the first person to get out of the car and got your keys out, unlocked the door and went inside. Tubbo looked concerned. Tubbo wasn't really the type of person to care about y/n as much because he didn't know her that much. "Do you guys see y/n? I don't think she's okay." Tommy looked at him and nodded his head, he was about to get out of the car but Wilbur stopped him.

"Stay here, I need to fix this." Wilbur got out of the car and went inside. Surprisingly the door was open. Did she think I would come after her? Funny. He walked inside and went upstairs, already knowing that you would lay on your bed. Wilbur walked into your room and saw you, crying on your bed. "Hey hey now, it's okay, your safe. You have me." You look at him, your makeup ruining your eye bags. "No. I don't have you. You have yourself and the same for me. Just, just leave me alone for a bit okay? You can turn the TV on and watch something with the guys I'll take a nap.." Wilbur didn't want to argue with you so he just nodded and agreed with you.

He left the room and you laid on your side, once more reading Tommy's message and replied. 'Piece of shit.' After your message delivered,you went to bed. A few hours later you woke up and you wake up to see Tubbo messing with your makeup, Tommy sitting on your beanbag, and well, Wilbur sitting on your bed. You sit up, your hair is messy, and you looked very tired. "Why the fuck are all of you in my room?" You sounded annoyed. "Well, I might've talked to Clay(/Dream) and he said you could join the SMP?" Tommy said, making the sentence into a question for drama.

"WHAT?!" You started to freak out. At this point you lost you words to even say thank you. So you just get up and hugged Tommy. "Thanks disc man." You giggled. He sighed and smiled at you. "Best I could do to make it up to you." You smile. "Can you teach me how to play Minecraft? I want to join the championships."