Chapter Six

You wipe your mascara off and look up at Wilbur. "Oh. Hi." Wilbur frowned. "Your just going to let me call you that?" You nod, knowing he doesn't mean it. "I mean it this time." He sits down next to you on your bed, with Lovejoy playing in the background. "No you don't, you don't even like me." He started to rub your back. "Yes, yes I do. I've been meaning to tell you for a long time and now uhm..I am." You look up at Wilbur and smile. "You mean it?" Wilbur smiled back at you and wipes the tears out of your eyes and nods. "I mean it." You hug him tightly, it was your first time hugging him and you think it was the best time. You've never felt so happy in your life.

Since you were little you dreamed of meeting a famous YouTuber or someone famous in general, and the day you met Tommy at Vidcon a few years ago, it was all about to change. He introduced you to Tubbo and Wilbur and that's how you became friends. But now, your here, hugging Wilbur for the first time. Wilbur looks happy about you hugging him and gives you a hug back. He hugs you more passionately because wants to be hugging you. "So you actually meant everything? Everything you've ever said to me?" Wilbur sighed. "Not everything but everything further on, will be meant one hundred percent." You give a confused look. "What do you mean by that?"

Wilbur smiled. "Well..I'm asking you out..Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend..?" Wilbur asked, sounding nervous with every word. You stare at him dead in the eye. Oh. My. Fucking. God. Wilbur just asked me out?! Oh my god. You realize that you've been hugging him the whole time so you let go, then you finally reply. "I'd love to." He looks at you with a warm, compassionate smile, then he leans in. You start to freak out but you eventually realize, he's your boyfriend now, you have to kiss him. And so you lean in as well and give him a kiss.

The kiss was soft and sweet, it wasn't harsh or anything, he was being gentle. You eventually let the kiss go and give him a hug. "I love you, Wilbur." You say, your voice filled with thrill that you finally get to say I love you to him.

"I love you too, beautiful."