Preview asf

Black.

An infinite amount of darkness.

That's all I can see.

I have no idea where I am, if I'm alone, or if I'm being watched. I can hear the heavy staggered breathing of someone but, I can't tell if it's me or someone else. I can't really feel anything. The discomfort of the restraints is cutting my skin is the only thing my body can properly sense. My entire body was entwined in a cold numbness. As if I was drugged by the person holding me captive. Which I probably was. Obviously, they have to do something to put me to sleep.

Although my arms, legs, and torso are tied to what felt like a chair and I'm blindfolded, my mouth isn't gagged or taped, meaning the person who has abducted me want's to either torture me, talk to me or force-feed me something.

Kind of doubt that it will be the last one.

I finally come to my senses and decide to do something. "Hello," I whisper "Is anyone there?"

No response. Just the same heavy breathing.

"Dabin?" I whispered. Dabin is the last person I remember being with, we were on a date but all I have are foggy memories of what happened and how I got here.

Suddenly I hear footsteps, they start way closer to me than I expected. "We're trying to get you out of here," Dabin whispers, "But we really need you to shut the fuck up and act like your still high out of your mind, can you do that for me, baby?"

"I-" My response are interrupted by gunshots.