1-Since You Asked Nicely

At Irene's House

"I feel like your holding me hostage. You're going to turn me in if someone pays you enough money." Hendrix laughed, "Irene, what the hell are you talking about, we both do illegal shit, together. If I turn you in we're both going to jail." I rolled my eyes at his reply.

Dabin and I have been dating for 2 years. His love, his touch, his affection: it's the best I've ever felt, he's amazing. Everything he does for me is amazing. His greed and his want for more of everything were all that made me dislike him at times.

He's a member of a mafia, and I kill people for money. We try to avoid letting people who know of our relationship because if people knew we were together they'd want us both dead. Dabin brought me food to apologize for our last fight.

" I don't trust you." I groaned while taking a bite of my meal.

"Why should you? I don't know if we should trust each other as much as we want to anyways."

I stood up to throw away the trash from our food. "You know I could kill you whenever I want right?"

"I know baby, It's way more fun this way." He said as he came up to me and kissed my neck, I let out a small whimper as his lips came into touch with my skin. I turned around to stop him, but he crashed our lips together. The kiss was filled with so much want and passion, that I eventually gave in and kissed back parting my lips so his tongue could explore my mouth. He picked me up and lead me to my bedroom, our lips not once separating.

The kiss proceeded to get more intimate, and we continued to make out until Dabin got a phone call. I paused our kiss to see if he would answer but he ignored it, continuing our kiss.

The phone continues to ring. "You should probably pick that up," I said. He nodded and sat up to grab his phone. "Hello," he said he had a very worried look on his face 'It must be the boss' I thought as I sat quietly.

"I have no idea what you're suggesting."

I couldn't hear what was going on on the other side of the phone but I heard small words like "girl" and "bitch".

"What the hell does that have to do with me?" Dabin shouted.

A few minutes of Dabin agreeing to whatever his boss was saying went by.

"Yes sir." He stood up and started pacing around the room. "Ok, I'll be sure to have it handled as soon as possible." He sighed hung up the phone and flopped down on the bed.

"Was that your boss? What happened?" He looked at me like all he ever wanted was to protect me, and it threw me off because that's never happened before. He continued to stare at me for what felt like hours, before responding.

"Baby, they found out where you're hiding ." He said as serious as he's ever been. "They know you work alone, they know you're an assassin, they know about everything except for us."

I sat up, shaken, but not surprised. " Holy shit." I said, "What are they gonna do to me?"

"They want me to get you and bring you to our mafia. They need you." I stood up "Oh that doesn't sound that bad at least they don't want you to kill me." I smirked. "Irene, you can't possibly be considering going". He got up and stood in front of me.

"I have to go, I can't have you getting in trouble with your boss," I spoke in a baby voice as I held his chin. "Baby you can't I don't want you to get hurt."

"Oh really. I killed 13 people in the past 3 days and you're scared of me joining a group?

Hendrix stared into space for about 2 minutes. "You could always run away and never come back." he said as he rubbed my thigh.

"No! What the fuck, "I glared at him. "You're really stuck on stopping me from working with you, you must be hiding something." He chuckled lightly. "Ok. So how are we gonna do this?" I walked to the other side of the bed, put my arms up to him, and smirked. "What? I can't just be a submissive little assassin. Get in the car with you, because you asked?"