2- Business Partner

Dabin and I got in the car. "Act clueless." He told me. I hummed as a response. He wanted me to act completely oblivious to what was happening with his job. He explained that they discussed a "business deal" but nothing too specific.

@TraK HQ (large abandoned warehouse)

I wandered into the building alongside Dabin, pretending to be completely unaware of anything about to happen. The inside of the warehouse was dim and dirty, yet huge and spacious. We were standing in a large empty room with nothing in it, but a few chairs and boxes. The building was made of concrete and metal, some cinder blocks were apparent in the structure of the walls, they were bare and unpainted. Doors were positioned across the walls, all closed leaving me to wonder where they led too. "This the girl?" A Tall buff man with dark hair walked towards me. He was taking slow cautious steps. Everyone was whispering as if I wasn't right in front of them, observing me like a priceless piece of art that no one understood. "She's fucking hot." I heard a feminine voice say, A lady about 22 years old with black hair and purple streaks wearing all black jeans and a t-shirt appeared shortly after from a small dark hallway. "Not at all what I expected." "This is her." Dabin said as a few other people started gathering where we were. "Any new information on her?" A different voice said.

His boss. He was Tall skinny and pale and just happened to be wearing a black suit. "Nothing new, I only know what you told me," Dabin said as he walked away from me.

"Irene, I've been trying to find you for a long time." The man in the suit said. He was standing tall, attempting to declare his power and dominance. "That's cute," I said, "I wasn't aware that there was someone that wanted me that badly, you could've just asked me yourself instead of sending some rando to my house." I walked closer to him, standing right in front of his face I remained to act stupid and clueless but not weak, "So is there a certain thing you want from me or are you going to attempt to kill me? Because the warehouse is giving illegal organ donors, possibly even crack lab." The boss harshly gripped my chin so I was forced to look directly into his eyes. "Well you see Irene, we have very few members here about 24 at most, but we don't have an assassin." He said with a wild grin. He let go of my chin and grabbed my hand, forcing me to follow him. "We have our most important members. Kay is our spy, she is great at gaining info especially from the men, And then we have Charles, he's our weapon carrier, my bodyguard, and he helps travel goods, he's very handy with a gun but that's not his job you know what I mean? Then there's Dabin-" "Could you get to the point? I'm growing impatient." I cut him off. "Work for me." he demanded.

"No." I laughed. I crossed my arms and began to walk towards the door. No one bothered to stop me.

The boss glared at Dabin, noticing how I wasn't taking anything seriously. The boss was in shock at my actions. "Irene, We need you here." He pleaded.

I pretended to think.

"What's in it for me?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Anything you want, name your price." I laughed "I'm joking, I don't need your money." I walked back over where everyone was crowded, and turned to look at the boss. "I'll join though, you know just for fun."