▀▄▀▄~{CH 3}~▄▀▄▀

Mini chapter!

> > > >

It can't be that bad..

> > > >

With that in mind I dash towards the woods.

> > > >

I don't hear sirens or anything which means that everyone in the neighborhood is or was sleeping. They'll notice soon.

> > > >

I've gotten pretty far by now, it should be safe to take a break. I sit up against a tree and look at the sky, the sun was coming up which means they've definitely noticed bye now. It's good that I've gotten this far before they started investing. I stand back up and walk, I see a beautiful pond/lake(idk💀).

Static fills my head and I'm hit with this wave of horrendous pain. What the hell is this?!

I fall to my knees, grabbing at my hair in pain. I bite my lip to stop myself from making to much noise. The static suddenly stops and I quickly get back on my feet.

I look around and quietly walk around. The static fills my head again and instead of holding it for a bit. I immediately black out.

> > > >

I shoot up off a bed, "HELLO CHILD.". The fuck....where am I?! "YOUR IN SLENDER MANSION, WELCOME..".

.....Da fawwwwwk?!? "I'M GONNA TRY AND SPEED THIS PROCESS UP. MY NAME IS SLENDERMAN AND I AM GIVING YOU AN OPTION TO BECOME A CREEPYPASTA OR DIE."...

....I....that doesn't feel like much of a choice.....I have no where to stay......I guess I'll stay. It can't be that bad.

Sanity?

94

Words?

263

This was rushed so I'm sorry it's bad..