▀▄▀▄~{CH 25}~▄▀▄▀

"Fuck!", I mumbled, I had fallen off my bed and hit my head which gave me a headache, it was minor but I still hated it. I slowly got up off the floor and went to the bathroom to (Morning routine).

Once I was finished I changed into (Whatever you wanna wear!), I opened my drawer looking for my phone and what I saw shocked me.

"SHIT.....I forgot to give Hoodie his gun...", I sighed and walked out of my room and through the hallway, knocking on his door I examined the gun. "I wonder what that would be like..", I mumbled to myself, thinking about the question BEN asked me about Hoodie and his gun during sex. The door cracked open a bit and his breath hitched, he had his mask pulled up to the bridge of his nose, he slammed the door closed and opened it. Though this time his mask was pulled down.

"You good?"

"...Yea..I'm fine."

"Okay.....oh, right! Um, when we were playing tag I found your gun! I forgot to give it back to you though...here you go!", I handed it to him and he snatched it.

".......Sorry."

"It's fine.", he laid on his back and examined his gun, I hopped on his bed and made a finger gun with one of my hands "Bang!", I 'shot' him.

He lifted his mask on the bridge of his nose and smirked, pointing his gun at my head while still laying down. "Bang!", he pulled the trigger and the bullet flashed right by me, adrenaline rushed through my veins, I hopped off the bed and picked up the bullet, which was hot but I didn't care, and walked out of Hoodie's room closing the door and going to my own.

I put it in a little secret compartment in my closet, laying on my bed I can't help but think about the weird tingling feeling I get when I'm around...them. I laid on my bed thinking about how my life has changed ever since I started living here. I wonder what the future holds...

> > > >

I got up and walked out of my room. "(Y/N)!".

Omfz

I walk to where the noise was coming from. As soon as I walked in the room my mood changed from annoyed to happy. I walk over to Jane who had set my keyboard up in the living room. "Can you play something for me?".

"Of course I can! ....But Why'd you set it up in here....and how did you get it without me noticing?!".

"I got it when you were sleeping and I set it up in here because if it were upstairs then the ones in their rooms could hear you easier.".

"...But if I play in such and open area then they could just walk in here whenever they wanted...also.....unless your coming to lay down with me...please don't go in my room while I'm sleeping. I hate when people touch my stuff.".

"Got it! Now play something please!".

I sigh and sit down on the stool she had set up, I was grateful that my back wasn't facing her because I would've been more nervous if it was.

I adjust the volume and checked the tone. I breathed in and out trying to relax myself and started playing.

I finish the song and she claps for me.

"Why'd you pick that song?".

"I just like it.", I smiled warmly at her.

"I'm gonna put this up okay?".

"Alright, thanks.".

She carried my keyboard to my room and I laid down on the couch. I shot up after being hit in the head with a pillow. "Ugh, what do you want.".

"You!", I stare at Jane and sigh. She hits me with the same pillow and out of no where Clockwork grabs my ankles and drags me off the couch. "Watch out (Y/N),this is gonna be a bumpy ride.".

"You're getting my clothes dirty!".

"You can wipe the dirt off later!".

She dragged me up the stairs and into...HOODIE'S ROOM?!

"WHY THE FUCK ARE WE GOING IN HERE?!".

"Jane promised me something if I could help her start another ship.".

"One, what'd she promise you...more sex? And two....why am I being forced into this...".

"I didn't know you knew about that....Jane said she didn't really mind you having sex with the others anymore because she wants to support you decisions. But she also said she preferred being your first in the mansion.".

"...Okay....but why Hoodie?".

"Ouch.", Hoodie faked being hurt.

Clockwork let go of my ankles and left, closing the door behind her.

"I swear I'm getting Déjá vu...".

I opened Hoodie's door and walked out. "Bye~".

I closed the door and heard Jane and Clockwork in Jane's room. "I'm offended you didn't invite me..", I say opening the door.

"You can join if you want!", they said in unison.

"I was joking..".

"Go back in the room with Hoodie!".

"No!".

I closed the door and walked around the mansion.

"Shit.....I'm bored as a motherfucker!".

"I can give you something to do~", BEN said out of no where.

"Bet.".

> > > >

"Ugh!", I bit my lip.

"WHY IS IT SO HARD?!".

"It's not that difficult once you complete it more than once.".

"Yea well I haven't done that, never in my life time have I ever been able to solve a fucking rubik's cube!".

(Did I spell that right?)

BEN and me suddenly hear a loud moan.

"DAMN! CALM DOWN, IT'S BEEN LIKE 40 FUCKING MINUTES!", I yell.

We heard a finale moan and the door slammed open.

"Hush!".

She went back into the room and I sighed. "I'm bored again...".

I walk out of the room and go down stairs. Smiley was just about to walk out the door. "Hey! Where ya going?".

"To the pharmacy. The last time you told you to meet me there you didn't show up and I thought you might've died or something so I came back to see if you were here.".

"Oh...I got caught up in a situation and forgot...if y oi u give me a minute I'll go with you!".

He sighs and leans against the wall with crossed arms.

> > > >

Me and smiley walk into the pharmacy, I had my hood up and I kept my head low. I held a basket for him to put things in.

"Band aids, gauze, alcohol, cotton swabs...".

He was mumbling things to himself as he made sure he had everything.

We walked out of the pharmacy and made our way back to the mansion.

Once we walked through the door I walked up stairs and to my room to go to sleep.