✿18

I don't relate to you~

"Ning, order anything you want

"Ning, order anything you want. This is my friend's restaurant", Jisung said to her.

Her hands reached the menu, eyes traveled to the contents and immediately closed it. "Spaghetti."

"Huh? Only?", the Korean asked.

"Yeah I don't really have an appetite."

"Hi Chenle. Hi Jisung", a waiter came and greeted the customers.

"Yangyang! Hi!", the two boys said in unison.

Yangyang's eyes went to the only girl and he immediately recognized her. "You? Ningning, right?"

"You know her?", the Chinese male asked.

"Yeah. She came with her friend the other day... but she left without eating."

"Huh? Why Ning?"

"Oh Ji, nothing. Just something urgent came up." She ended the topic.

"Okay. So, what's your order?" The older boy took out his notepad and a pen.

While waiting for their food, the girl heard some murmurs which took her attention.

"You saw the chef of this restaurant?", an older girl asked her friend.

"No, I came here for the first time today."

"Last week was my little brother's birthday so, we came here to celebrate. The chef himself brought the cake. He is so good-looking that I couldn't help but stare at him."

"Really?"

Ningning took a sip of her water and eyed at the girls. 'Are they talking about-'

"Oh look it's him!"

The dirty blonde-haired girl snapped her head at the direction when a voice entered her ears.

"Boys!"

"Renjun!"

The chef in a black attire smiled at the youngers when his vision shifted to the familiar eyes. Again their eyes met but the female was the first to break the eye contact.

"You..."

"She is Ning Yizhuo, a friend from college. We call her Ningning. And this is Huang Renjun, our school friend and the chef as well as the owner of this restaurant", Chenle introduced the two.

"Guys!!! The counter is clear now. Come and order your coffees", Johnny from the other side shouted.

"Renjun, we are coming in a bit. Ning, what would you like?"

"Anything is fine." With her reply, they skipped to the coffee counter leaving their two friends alone.

Although the restro-cafe was noisy because of the crowd inside, an awkward silence prevailed between them. No one spoke anything until the older boy took a seat opposite to her. His hands clasped together on the table, eyes finally focused on her. "Why did you run away like that the other day?", he asked in a low voice.