Part 1

Your 3 ,I drew this ,image he a skeleton I did draw that yet
Nightmare pov

I was watching for a target though a one way portal when I see a women walking into an alleyway holding a basket in her arms.I thought nothing of it until she walked out of the alleyway not holding the basket.so i opened a portal to the Au and walked to the alleyway where the woman holding the basket was.when I made it there the women was still there but she was kiss a clearly drunk man.I walked closer and smelt alcohol form the women and felt a lot of negativity from the both of them.I walked away from them enjoying the negativity form them.I walked into the alleyway and saw the basket,I walked closer to the basket and saw a blanket.I picked up the blanket and saw a child sleeping peacefully I saw bruises though there torn shirt.I realized how bad the condition of the child is but before I could do anything the child woke up her e/c eye started at me as they may baby noises and making grabby out to me. I picked up the child and they giggled and touched my face."hehe" I laughed.(i'am going to keep them i wonder what would happen). I opened a portal to the castle and walk to my room holding them and set them in the bed and the instantly sunk into the bed "heheh"I chuckled as they struggled to crawl there way to me so they mad grabby hands. I picked them up with an tendril and they giggled again.

Time skip

It was almost dinner time and they where a sleep I still haven't thought of a name for them yet I pushed that thought away and called for everybody. Dust,cross,error,and horror shower up "where is killer"I said."killer went out he never said where just said he was going out"cross said.kill bursted though the doors of the thorn room."i'am here"killer said. I pinch where my nose would be if I had one. "Idiots" I mumbled.I felt a presents by the doors and the doors open again there they where.the boys ready there weapons ready to attack the small child like it was a threat.
They saw me and crawled to me though the mess of shocked skeletons when I didn't kill them once they made it up to me the made granny hands and I picked them up.

End of part 1