Part 4

Y/n pov

    After two hands snatched me for the golden skeleton I was placed on a chair and told to stay seated while they call someone I don't know who tho heck I don't even know the skeletons that where at that place.I wish I was there tho because I don't like sitting still.

  Nightmare pov

   As we where decisions on a plan someone's phone went off. "Hold on i am gonna take this" said killer. " what was that about " dust said." I don't know I just want my child back" I said. After I said that it was silent. " boss guess what" killer said." What" " ok so you know how iam good friends with outer right" right, where are you going with this" "iam saying while outer was opening portals he saw y/n and grabbed her and now there at his house" " well what are we waiting for"
   We entered a portal to outertale as welled though snowdin people hid in the "safety" of there homes. Once we reach outers house we knocked on the door." Hey boss man here's your child" outer handed me y/n an they giggled and gripped my jacket happy that they have me." D d da daddy" " that's right nightlight that right"

Braking news iam sorry for a short chapter I will try to make a longer chapter next time and sorry for the spelling mistakes if there are any author OUT