Part 7

Your pov

Uncle error looked relived when I said that.he told me about the balance between creation and destruction is very important to the multiverse and stuff like that.
  Time skip
"Y/n it's dinner time come on down" uncle horror yelled.I ran down stairs and jump in my set next to daddy and uncle error."hey y/n who's you favorite uncle"daddy said."ummmm I got to say hmm uncle cross is my favorite he give chocolate from his chocolate stash"as I finish saying that a lot of drama began people began to yell and scream because they weren't my favorite uncle.next thing any body new was that everybody was tide up in purple ink.ink came out from an open portal and grabbed me and went."fresh i got her now let's go" ink yell.but befor he could step into the portal I kicked him in his nonexistent balls"stop tryna take me away from my family"I said.he recover quickly and grabbed my arm and pulled me though the portal as we went though he grabbed the necklace that uncle error made for me and threw it back though the portal I Tried to get back but my legs where grabbed by something.as I looked down there was something creepy and ugly like ink but some how worse it had one eye and was just 4  tentacles.I tried to kick it off but it just wrapped around my legs marking me lose my balance then another one came for somewhere and wrapped my arms behind my back so now iam just trapped on the floor.ink picked me up and put me somewhere dark and damp and scary.he put me what looks like a jail cell and grabbed chains and tied them to the wall while the creepy monster got off me so he can do that.he also put something in my mouth so I couldn't scram.then he left.

Inks pov

  As I walk away from the jail cells and walked to my room.there was a book shelf and I pull on one of the books and a secret room opened up "if you weren't so stupid ink Mabey things would of happened sooner then haveing to go get that stupid child because you couldn't do that I still wonder why fate didn't kill you yet your such a mess up" as ink said that to ink chained to a wall looking pale.