Part 2

Error,horror,dust,cross,killer,nightmare.

   Still nightmare pov

       When I pick up them I could feel a confuse aria from the boys."I can tell you have questions,I will answer your questions"I said."who are they" "are they dinner" "no they are not diner and I haven't thought of a name for them" "are they free exp" "no there not is there any where there not something to kill" " I asked who where they" " why you did and I answered you, enough with the questions,it's dinner time". The boys teleported to the dining room wile I walk to it holding my new child.( I swear it feels like i'am adopting kids at this point which is acceptable I care for my group like family, I feel like one day they would figure that out) I thought. I made it to the dining room and sat in the chair that looks like a thorn with the child in my lap." " I have a name for them" " ok what is it" " y/n" "I like it" y/n giggles and grabs my face and pets it.

???? Pov

So they has a child now interesting I wonder how long it would be until that break. I got to tell ink dream and blue Maybe they can use this to beat the bad sanses once and for all.

Back at the stares bace
Dream. Ink blue

"Iam back and you will never guess what I find out today" I yell " what did you find out today" " they have a child now" "WHAT WITH WHO" " I don't know they just showed up I think nightmare like them tho because he the one that fond them" " so you saying the king of negativity and nightmares has a child now" " that exactly what iam saying" "so what's the plan" "easy we let them get attached to the child and thin we take the child when no one is looking or there all on a mission as nightmare calls it" "there are problems to that plan and you know it like where is there because you never told where it is just said you fond it, how are we gonna get in side if there guards every where and the fact that the only one that can go in shadow is you, if there as young as you say a child how old it that because if there really young nightmare wold most likely have one the them watch them when the others are on missi-" ok ok I understand there are problems with my plan but i'am the only one coming up with stuff so you have no room to complain about my plan". " how about we wait until there old enough to be left alone without a someone watching them and them sneak inside and take them" "that might work but we need to make sure it perfect".

Horrors pov

After we eat we are play with y/n because see somehow dragged us to the living room when I mean that she crawled away to the livening room and when I saw they crawl they are fast as hell, like there a race car.

A/n
Iam Gonna try a update every day at least once