the first time : part 1

lilys mood automatically got better once her,jane and will we're talking, jane was talking about how excited she is for presentation day on friday and how she was going to do her and her fathers old cabin in indiana. will was quiet although he looked tired as he was up painting all night.

once the trio made it to class, they all sat in there seats, will sat behind jane who sat 2 seats away from liliath. "hey jane," jake said mid-laughter when they teacher left the class for a minute. my mood was quickly going back down again, and angela noticed. jane turned round to look at him, the fear in her eyes gave me the chills. jake spat a piece of gum at her face, just kidding her hair by less than an inch. putting everyone in the class in fits of laughter. including angela.

liliath angrily called "hey jake," once jakes face was looking up at the furious girl who was now standing above him, she punched him so hard in the face making him fall onto the floor. his nose bled a little but one wipe and it was gone. liliath was now looking around the room to see people oohing. this infuriated lily, "any of you want some?" making the whole class go silent. she smirked, "didn't think so." as she sat down. liliath probably inherited her anger from her mother, who was a complete psycho and would go crazy if you messed up one slight bit.

"what the hell?!" jake screamed as mrs gracie walked back into class. angela's face turned bright red, she was about to say something when mrs gracie interrupted her.

"liliath!" the girl did not notice the teacher at first, when she heard mrs gracie shouting at her, her head turned so fast she thought she was about to get whiplash. "principals office, now."

"fuck you." liliath mumbled to jake as she got her bag and left. angela paused for a second, processing what just happened. her body was moving by itself as it grabbed her bag and started running after lily.

"lily, wait!" when liliath hears angela's voice, she was somehow glad, yet so angry at her for dating that piece of shit, and laughing when he humiliated jane.

"they held eye contact for a long 5 seconds until lily mumbled out "what do you want, angela" angela was staring now at liliaths mouth as she spoke, "shouldn't you be in there with your boyfriend."

when angela finally looked up into her eyes, she quickly scanned the halls to make sure no one was there she quietly whispered "i'm sorry." as she leaned in and kissed the brunette. she pulled away almost as quick as she leaned in and looked at the surprised girl who had just been kissed by her bestfriend of 6 years. "i'm sorry i-i don't know why i did that." she was nervous. but liliath didn't give one fuck in the world. this was the first time she truly admired angela's features, her ocean blue eyes, rosé lips, the freckles on her cheeks and nose, the pinkness in her cheeks were faded yet so bright.

"don't be sorry" liliath mumbled lightly and placed her hands on the back of her head and kissed her back. liliath could not put into words how confused she was, but no matter how surprised or confused she was, she felt happy that she was kissing angela, and enjoyed it. 1000 thoughts were going through angela's head at the same time. why did i kiss her? what if she thinks i'm a freak? what did she mean by don't be sorry? what about jake? but she's my bestfriend?

once they finally broke apart, they stared into eachother, liliaths lips felt somewhat cold, without angela's coconut scented lips. after a few awkward seconds staring into eachothers eyes. the bell went.
angela started to mumble, "i'm going to the toilets, come?" she smiled, and held her soft light hand out for lily to take. lily smiled back and took her hand, as they skipped towards the bathrooms. pretending to be normal so that no one would get suspicious.

once they made it to the bathrooms, they went into the same stall, liliath closed the toilet lid and sat on it. "so," she asked jokingly, "what do you want to do?" a big grin grew on both the girls faces as angela climbed on top of liliath and their lips met once again. no longer cold, after a few glorious seconds, angela's lips slowly moved to liliaths neck, she could smell the strawberry shampoo lily used the night before. angela is good at this, how? lily thought which led lily giving out a slight moan causing the two girls to giggle a little. as the girls lips met once again, the bell went once again for next period, they never realised they were in there for so long.

angela quickly got off from on top of lily and put her backpack on. "see you later?" she gave out a little smile, as lily nodded she demanded, "i'll pick u up at 6, yours?" angela's head tilted a little, a way of persuasion.

"sounds good" liliath was delighted, angela winked at her and walked out, which left lily on her own, with her thoughts, i just kissed angela? i'm meeting angela at 6? i have to look nice. i have to go home right now, get ready. what will i tell mum? i'll just say we're going out, yeah. wait. i just kissed ANGELA?