the first time : part 2

once lily made it home, she searched her wardrobe for the sexiest dress she could find and covered herself in makeup so she could look her best for angela. the joy in her showed through her face. it was 5:57pm, she was waiting patiently. although she noticed her father still wasn't home, he's never usually this late but her mind was token off very quickly once angela's taxi pulled up.

"mom i'm going out now!" liliath called as she tried rushing out the door before her mother saw her.

"w-wait" her mum insisted as she came from the kitchen which ended in giving her daughter a good luck and a kiss goodbye. "have fun and be safe," she winked at her daughter "i want you home no
later than midnight ok, school night." as she walked out the door her husband came home looking as rough as anything.

"hey where do you think you're going?" he said angrily as if his daughter was his.

"i'm going out with angela," she tilted her head, confused "y'know, angela? blonde hair"

"yeah-yeah i know who she is" he claimed as if she was insisting he was stupid, "you are not going out like that." she demanded as he looked her up and down like she was a dirty prostitute.

"yes she is, charles." mrs mitchell butted in. she gave her daughter a little push on the back to signal her to go. lily felt awkward but she wanted to go see her friend so she went anyway, as she was walking away she could hear her pyscho mum arguing with her father. but she blurred them out anyway.

angela looked amazing, "hiya" she said surprisingly to lily as she stepped into the car.

lily blushed at angela, "hey" she said excitedly, "where we going?" curiously

"party, jakes house." jake. holy shit. i forgot they were still a thing.

"jake-" she paused. "oh yeah jake your-ur boyfriend." she looked up into angela's eyes with puppy dog eyes.

"yeah-" angela was thinking "i know he's a douchebag but it's a party, y'know who doesn't love party's" she claimed.

"fair" she smiled, although, that smile quickly turned into a frown as she asked "do you love him?" she asked softly, using her calm voice although her heart was pounding.

angela's head tilted to the left a little and her eyebrows furrowed "do i love.. jake?" she asked as if it was the strangest question she'd ever heard. lily nodded quietly. angela just looked at her blankly. "no," she thought "that's actually what i wanted to talk to you about,"

"umm okay" lily got worried, this time it was her who's head tilted.

"i was going to ask you if um, you could get drunk tonight," lilys eyebrows furrowed "so i um, so i can break up with him." she looked nervous, more nervous once lilys eyes widened.

"okay, uh why do i need to get drunk?"

"so i'm not the only one who's drunk there." she explained as if it was obvious. lily never had time to argue because they were at jakes house now.

"hey baby" jake said as angela stepped out the car, she was wearing heels with a pink and blue glittery dress. pink and blue were definitely angela's colour, they suited her so well better than any other colour did. she kissed him, right infront of the other girl. gross. his eyes then locked on lily. "woah-" his eyes opened wide "your like a new person, mitchell."

"shut up" lily said aggressively, she knew it was true tho.

"maybe i'll get her tonight" he whispered to some boy standing beside him while angela and lily were talking. lily heard him but paid no attention, she just wanted to touch angela's lips with her own again, she wanted angela.

lily couldn't remember much from the night, but what she could remember was her and angela walking in on jake having sex, with a girl from school which caused a screaming match between angela and him.