Chapter 4: Disaster Party

March 2009

It had been a week or two since Jeff had came into Keith's life, night time had gotten around and Keith had gotten dressed for the party over at Randy's house and so far everything that Randy himself had planned was about to happen; however when Keith waited outside of his house on the front porch he witnessed Jeff himself step outside and going off somewhere into the night.

Keith didn't know where Jeff was going as for him and he didn't really seem to care at all that much because to him Keith didn't have to worry about him at all even in the slightest.

The motherfucker looked creepy and terrifying at a average 6'6ft tall height.

However let alone Keith didn't pay no mind.

He did remember yesterday Jeff was seen wearing a dark grey hoodie and of course he was seen exiting his house wearing the same dark grey hoodie that happen to so blend in with the night time atmosphere.

Jeff had his hood pulled over his head as he walked off into the night to go do something in secret.

Not sure what but it would be something in the slightest bit.

But however Keith knew that this night would be unpredictable but so far unpredictable was however the right way to describe tonight.

Keith watched Jeff run off into the night just as soon Randy had pulled up in his car with Troy and his sister Randy's sister Rachel in the back seat.

Keith had climbed into the car as randy shouted "Hey Keifer Sutherland get the fuck in here we got a party to go and a after party to do as well."

Of course a thing to mention is that while being friends with Randy and Troy they had a ongoing joke within the trio of friends themselves as that of being that Keith kind of in a way looked like a younger version of the actor Keifer Sutherland.

They all drove off to the party to begin at Randy's house and so eventually the night itself would have progress in some time or later nor sooner.

When they had arrived their when had expected the party had begun as usually planned out as it had expected.

And sooner later on in the night itself had continued the party had went well and they drank and had tons fun where as Keith himself had a few drinks and there was alot of people and Keith himself had looked at a whole bunch of people in the room with him.

Tonight was gonna be a great night where surely nothing can go wrong at all what so ever.

(Meanwhile)
So the party had came to a close where everyone had went home to their parents and all.

Keith had gotten in the car and soon Randy had drove the car to a hangout that they usually go to in the nights end and sure enough Randy himself after a few beers was clearly drunk.

Randy wasn't paying attention to having to keep his eye on the road and of course Troy laughing had then looked at the stretch of road that Randy was driving and had shouted. "RANDY LOOK OUT!!!"

Randy looked one last time and of course driving the car really fast meant he didn't have enough time to stop to see the figure in a dark grey hoodie in the middle of the road as he stomped onto the brakes as hard as ever and had screeched to a hault as then Randy himself had accidently hit the figure running him over as his body had flew over the front hood of the car tumbled onto the roof and onto the back of the car and a hard loud sickening thud was heard.

Randy was shocked at the steering wheel Troy had gotten out of the car to go check on who the hell it was and of course Keith from within the cars back seat he sat at and leaned forward and asked Randy.

"Randy!" Keith said. "What did you do?" He soon later had asked.

Randy himself wasn't sure and was also asking himself that very same question.