Chapter 12: Teaming up

Keith had ran away from his house and all the way over to Randy's house.

He made it across and had stopped at the police tape as people had gathered around at the front of the house looking and some people had phones out and snapped pictures of crime scene.

Cop cars and a news van that read channel 56 news sat parked outside the house.

Keith went over to a police officer named Officer Hayes.

"What happened?" Keith asked.

"Someone got pushed into a wood chipper and stabbed." The officer said.

"Was it my friend Randy Williams?" Keith asked.

"Well we don't know the person's body has been chipped to pieces!!!" The officer said very bitterly.

Keith had stormed off and back to his house to call Troy.

(Meanwhile)
Keith walked into his house and grabbed the cellphone off of his nightstand when went to his bedroom.

He phoned in Troy's phone number.

Troy picked up after it had ringed on the other end.

"Yeah?" Troy asked.

"Troy......I got one question." Keith said.

He heard a yawn on the other end.

"What is it?" Troy asked.

Keith had fell silent and then proceeded with the question.

"Does your dad happen to own any guns of sorts?" Keith asked.

"Yeah he's got a double barrel shotgun and a six shooter gun why?" Troy asked.

"Because we're gonna kill Jeff!!!" Keith said.

(Meanwhile)
Later that same day Keith and Troy had grabbed both guns and waited for night fall.

Night had fallen after a long wait.

Soon both Troy and Keith had them marched over to the Cane house across the street they also brought molotov cocktails with them to burn down the Cane house.

The plan was to attack Jeff when he returns back home, kill him, and burn the house down to fucking ground with him trapped inside.

(Meanwhile)
The two remaining friends had waited and waited for like....ever.

One of them was about to fall asleep and then soon heard footsteps.

Troy walked over to the busted out window with wooden boards in place and saw Jeff coming back down with a dead body tossed over one shoulder and a knife in the one hand that was free.

Troy and Keith ran to their hiding spots and hid.

Jeff had reached up to the old porch and opened the door and walked in footsteps pounding heavily on the wooden floor.

Keith hid in the closet.
Troy hid in the crawlspace under the stairs where Jeff had hid two bodies that belonged to his mother and father.

Jeff stopped walking and dropped the body revealing it to be Troy's mother.

"M-mom?" Troy had said as he peeped through the small hole in the crawlspace door.

He yipped in brief terror.

Jeff had heard the noise coming from the crawlspace door and stomped his way towards it and stopped in front of the crawlspace.

Troy had fell silent and covered his mouth.

Jeff had stood there for a minute listening carefully.

He breathed menacingly.

"I know you're there, I heard you!!!!" Jeff said.