Epilogue

December 2011
15 years later

A now 19 year old Keith Edwards had moved on from everything the past was behind him all.

His friends, his parents, and so far anyone that he had cared about had died.

He packed up everything and had moved onto a newer different town he decided on Crowville still located in Michigan but it was a small town located on the outskirts of Michigan state.

He packed everything he had owned up and left in his car he bought a house for himself.

However he did not get away completely since he was arrested and charged with arson by the judge and has been on house arrest for 15 years.

Those 15 years had passed and it was time to leave everything behind friends and family he didn't have to worry about because they were all fucking dead; and soon everything that had happened will be hitting him as collateral damage for him.

Despite the nightmares he had about Jeff rising out of the burnt remains and try to kill him one more time as a last attempt they were just nightmares and that's it.

Jeff was dead.
That's all that mattered to him, his friends and family were in a better place now and that was all that mattered to him too.

A week later Keith had settled down in his new house and that was that he settled down and tried to start a new life for himself.

Weeks had went by and so far everything was normal.

And then soon Keith had started getting dead animals leaving them on his porch this happened on a daily basis but had thought nothing of it he just assumed it someone's pet car or something that got mixed up on which house it lived in.

Soon this kept going Keith kept getting dead animals sent to him in the mail and strange note that read "You think you could escape?"

He then got worried a little as then soon one night after recieving the 1,000,000,000th text message on his phone.

He went into the living room of his new house and opened up the door as he had heard a knock.

There stood a familiar face.

The blood from Keith's body had drained itself immediately.

"Jeff?" Keith said.

"Miss me Keith?" Jeff asked.

Keith had backed away in terror and backed up against the wall Jeff walked towards him with a gore stained bowie knife with a serated top.

"You think burning me to death again one more time would solve your issues?" Jeff asked.

"But I killed you, I watch you burn!!!"

"Yeah you did!" Jeff said.

"Then why are you still alive?" Keith asked.

Jeff then took the knife out and aggressively stabbed it into Keith stomach and pinned him against the wall.

Jeff whisperer in Keith's ear.
"The benefit of Zalgo and his self tolerance!"

Keith looked at Jeff as blood leaked from his mouth.

Soon Jeff ripped the knife out of Keith and started to stab him over and over grunting with each stab.

Keith tried to scream for help.
"HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP HE'S KILLING ME!!!"

But Jeff shushed him up telling him. "Nobody is going to help you!!!"

"NOOOOOO" Keith screamed out and watched helplessly as Jeff had stabbed him one more time then threw Keith onto the floor on his back.

Jeff had gotten on top of Keith and stabbed the hell out of him more times than usual.

While being stabbed to death in a aggressive brutal fashion Keith kept crying and screaming.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Keith had screamed out.

Keith then died as Jeff had sliced his throat to finish him off and cut him open hung Keith with a noose around his neck gutted like a stuffed pig blood soaked the white walls and the furniture and on the walls written in Keith's blood were words.

They read:
"I AM THE REAPER!!!"