Chapter 6: Stalker

April 2009

Liu had gotten into the car with his mother.

The saddened look on his mother's face said everything.

They drove for a good while and Liu however had talked while his mother had said nothing.

"Mom." Liu said. "I know I miss Jeff too!!!!"

Just then Liu had watched as his mother had burst out into tears and as they drove past a icey lake because the snow was coming; Liu watched confused as his mother had drove off the road towards the frozen lake the car itself had flew through the air and landed as then Liu had panicked.

"MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?" Liu had shouted as then the ice covering the waters from the lake itself began to crack and the car itself had began to sink into the water as Liu had gotten out of the car just in time and had ran over to the driver's seat of the car and had pounded helplessly as he watched with tears in his eyes.

"MOM!!!" Liu cried out.

His mother ignored him as he tried to open the door to the driver's seat but his mother had locked it.

"MOM NO!!!" Liu had watched helplessly as he tried everything desperately to save his mother but it was too late the car itself containing Liu's mother inside had floated for a bit and when it filled with icey cold water the car itself had sank into the icey cold waters of the lake and Liu had cried in emotional sadness as he had failed to save his mother who had now committed suicide.

October 2010
20 years later

Keith had sat there in his bedroom he hadn't gotten a perfect night sleep because of that night.

The event was so haunting so eerie that it kept playing over and over in his mind.

It was like watching a horror film in his head playing on repeat on a constant loop, it seemed............never ending.

Keith himself had gotten out of bed and had gotten dressed since today was the first time in a long time on a weekend had gotten out of bed and went outside.

He opened up the front door as his mother had greeted him with cheers and smiles but what was to be happy about not for Keith in any way shape or form no he couldn't feel happy.

It has been a good 20 years he wanted to forget but couldn't and the multiple therapy sessions he visited since that night hadn't helped either.

Keith had gotten out of the house and stepped out onto the front porch.

Keith himself then looked over at the mail box to his right near the end of the cobble stone walkway and there was a white object taped to it it looked like a piece of small paper.

Keith had stepped off of the porch and went over to the mailbox and reached out to grab the note and soon he pulled it off of the mailbox and had looked at it it read something.

A short sentence.

"You can forget the past all you want, but the past will never forget you!!!"

Keith had read it and had looked up to see a mysterious figure walking away disappearing behind a shrub into the back part of a house not just any house.

The Cane family's house.