(2) Decisions

*

•Athena's Point of View•

      "...bond you together as a family. Sincerely, the Fates." My father read aloud. Everyone was silent, in shock at first, then at awe with the child in Hera's arms.

The child was angelic, so small, and innocent. How could this baby have all 13 gods as her parents? Sometimes I seriously wonder about the Fates.

"So," Poseidon began, "What do we do now?" After saying this, he turned his attention toward Zeus. My father seemed deep in thought, so he shrugged his shoulders.

"How about we come up for a name for the child," Hera suggested, oblivious to the fact that Zeus wasn't going to come up with a better idea . Everyone muttered in agreement and started to suggest names.

"I say Emma," Aphrodite stated.

"What about Adaline," I suggested.

"That's pretty, but I think we should call her Aaron," Apollo said with a smirk. Everyone started to argue once more. After all, we did share this child, and wanted what name each of us alone desired.

"How about you pick the name, Father," Artemis said loudly, enough to make everyone get quiet. Zeus took the suggestion, and said the first name that came to mind.

"I think her name should be Katerina," Zeus said, "Katerina Claire. All in favor say I." With this came 11 I's , coming from each Olympian.

So it was decided, our child that we will cherish together will be named Katerina Claire. All we had to worry about now was if Hades was going to approve of all these decisions.

Knowing my uncle, he would be angry at first, considering we make choices without him, but he would most likely agree with us. Once that blew over, we could raise this child on Olympus in peace.