𝐝 𝐞 𝐝 𝐢 𝐜 𝐚 𝐭 𝐢 𝐨 𝐧

dedication ;

dedication ;

dedicated to mljw309 // —you've been my most devoted supporter and thoughtful reader. your comments help me discover parts of this book that i hadn't even realized while i was writing. your insight has inspired me endlessly. thank you.

the 4 collections in this series include ;

BOOK I ; AUTUMN [COMPLETED]
BOOK II ; WINTER [ONGOING]
BOOK III ; SPRING [TBW]
BOOK IV ; SUMMER [TBW]

author's note ;

this is a love story written in poetry. it has a defined plot and characters that hold depth and their own stories. you can read it like a novel, or you can read it like a misc poem collection and skip around if you want to. you may also feel free to skip a whole book if you want. for example, you can read book 2 without reading book 1 etc. 

any reposting must have credits. it would also mean a lot if you credited this book even if you merely wrote something inspired by it.

copyright ©2021-2022 uranium-girl ;

this is a work of fiction. names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locations is entirely coincidental.

i do not own any of the pictures or gifs. credits go to their owners.

please do not plagiarize, steal, or copy any aspect of my book [ cover, characters, writing ] ⚠

special thank you ;

last but not least, i would also like to thank _marrnight for always walking with me in our journeys of writing poetry stories.

i hope you enjoy this book ;

we are all white roses painted with blood.