Purple

9: Purple

⚠️°♡°⚠️ *S.H*

"Harrington you DOOFUS!"

⚠️°♡°⚠️

I didn't decide until Tuesday what I was going to do about this whole cheerleading thing. I know I want to cheer, but I know I want to style it myself. I ended up getting a couple longsleeved fishnet undershirts and fishnet tights. Also since I wanted to show Eddie I can be different too and not care what the popular group thinks, I dragged Robin to the Salon with me after-school today, Wednesday, to be exact.

"Like Cindy Lauper! But not orange and yellow, I want black and lavender!" I smiled at the stylist through the mirror.

"Bold." Robin smiled excitedly.

"Lets get started." The stylist said excited to finally do something of color in her salon. Cindy Lauper is oddly one of my favorite artists, Girls just wanna have fun.

° (by the way if you've seen Riverdale, Vanessa's style is like Toni Lopez.)

"Oh my god! I want colorful hair now, pink or red?" Robin exclaimed.

"Do red, some chunky high lights in your hair would be cute." I say as we get into my car.

"Thats it I'm saving up for my hair!" She says as she reached over touching my half lavender hair.

"Chrissy is going to have a fit!" I laughed. "Now I have to hide from Eddie till morning, I want everybody to be equally as surprised. I packed my bag, and I already told my mom I'm staying with you." I told her.

"Thats fine with me, Steve is coming over though. He was going to talk to me about Vickie, a little pep talk." She tells me.

"Vickie! I didn't know you liked her!" I smiled over at her.

"I didn't know you liked Steve." She winked nudging my arm slightly.

"Wait, I don't like Steve anymore than friends." I assured her.

"You slept with him though? Right? Unless that was a lie, then he is a super ass for that." Her eyes widened a little.

"No, we definatly did that... that's only between us! I like Eddie." I admitted to someone finally, I mean Max knows. Max knows everything thought, she can see how I act around him.

"You like Munson? Harrington is going to die inside, you know he's like in love with you, that guy never sbuts up about you! Been that way since forever." She quickly covered her mouth looking at me to see if I did inface hear her.

"He loves me?" Now I feel horrible. I first put him in the friend zone for Billy, and now I'm doing it again for Eddie. I mean Eddie hasn't asked me out yet so maybe I can try with Steve and make him realize that he don't love me, maybe I can make him fall out of love with me. "Crap." I say awkwardly.

"Crap." Robin nodded her head slowly.

"I had sex with Eddie too." I tell her.

"Vanessa! What the hell, I can't even get one." She leaned back in her seat frustraited.

"You need to grow a pair and ask her soon." I laughed.

"Its not that simple." I get it wasn't. Not many people would be okay with Robin actually liking Girls, and I know she had a small crush on me before she came out to me.

As we had arrived at Robin's we played around on her Polaroid camera, she took a few photos of just me. One sticking my tongue out winking, and the other just laughing as she said something funny. The other four photos are of me and her dancing to Madona and Bowie. I felt like my old self was back, it was a good feeling I know wouldn't last long. My good feelings never last. It was around eight when Steve finally showed up and walked right into the room without knocking.