Supplies

After meeting Mr.Fernside who was the math teacher and madam andré who will teach French. Everyone received the rest of the things they'd need to buy after the day. Brandon said he only needed three things and Lena wished she was as prepared or thought to email the teachers like he did.

"Walmart to the rescue."

Lena muttered to herself but the boy next to her smirked and she felt humiliated thinking she said something stupid aloud.

"I'm max.Maksimir Thomas."

"Lena...sorry I said that aloud that sounded funnier in my head."

"No you're right though it is Walmart to the rescue."

Max was handsome he had a clean cut look to him. A boy next door but playfulness that was mischievous but good way? He had brown hair and blue eyes. With a killer bright smile with perfect full lips. These Julie's boys were gorgeous.

"So Jelena...I'm assuming it's a Croatian name."

"Yeah and is yours?."

"Kako si."

"DOBRO SAM."

"Sorry over excited so you're a Croat to!."

"Hehe yeah my mom is my dads Canadian."

"Cool!."

"Did you come here from Croatia."

"Yeah."

"What's it like."

"It was...peaceful..."

"Do you miss it."

"A lot."

"Well if you need a study buddy I am right here."

"Thanks Max."

"Anytime."

Mr.D closed out the first day and everyone cleared out to go to their buses that were provided by the school board. Other kids were picked up and some walked. Lena was happy the first days over as she put her earbuds in and turned on her MP3 player to calm herself. She picked a seat near the middle and sat down to gaze at the houses passing by as the bus went down the road. She never noticed that Blaze sat beside her as she started to fall asleep. The rain did that to her. She could sleep through a thunderstorm.

Lena paid zero attention and was knocked out by the rain. Sleeping like a baby against the window. Blaze knew she'd get a headache so he came closer and put her head on his shoulder. She didn't notice and the only thing he could think was she was a strange girl. The bus came to his stop and he needed to leave so he woke her up.

"Hey...um...Lena? You gotta wake up."

"huh..OH MY GOD. Did I fall asleep on you!."

"Oh no I just didn't want you having a headache so I let you rest on my shoulder."

"Oh..thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Blaze got up to leave and Lena smiled like an idiot but still after he was gone the smile stayed on her face. A boy had done something like that for her. Maybe he was just being that...just being nice because she would wake up with a headache if he hadn't. Better to not get her own hopes up.

Once home she went to bug her older sister Katerina. She was in highschool and by the time Lena starts Kat will already be going to college so these moments of offensive annoying little sister behaviour will be zero soon. Kat is this beautiful and slender brunette Lena would never admit it but she was jealous. Not to mention Kat was an actual artist. Her art was seen and she had shows for her highschol. She had a lot of friends too. But she still watched anime with her little sister.

"Kat it's time for Inuyasha come on!."

"Okay let's go watch I wonder what will happen."

"I just hope Kikyo isn't in this episode."

"Why do you hate her so much Lena."

"Because she gets in the way. Plus she doesn't love him she keeps trying to kill Inuyasha."

"Hm fair point but that's what happens when someone gets hurt."

"They kill their boyfriend?."

"HAHAHAH oh my god. No. They try to hurt the person who hurt them it isn't the right thing but to Kikyo it feels like justice."

"Even though it was Naraku who did it."

"Yep because she doesn't know that."

"It's sad though because they both loved one another."

"Yeah it is pretty sad."

In the episode Kagome didn't return and had to stay at school for a play. And Inuyasha came through the roof and nearly killed Hojo. It was a fluff episode but for a filler episode at least it was funny.

Later in the afternoon Lena and her mom Ana a slightly chubby woman with raven black hair and green blue eyes. Who always had coffee in her hand and a stack of bills to pay. Went off to Walmart to buy the things she didn't have. Lena told her mom she also needed ten dollars for her schools agenda and she handed it over.

At Walmart Lena really wanted the cute sparkly trapper keeper but her mom said it wasn't durable and she'd need a binder that would last her the year. So they bought this ugly navy hilroy binder that looked like it was meant to be used by a military officer. As for pencil cases of course the one Lena wanted was a no go and her mom picked a purple one that was durable. At least it was purple and she liked purple. Then for French they got the English to French dictionary and then for English they bought the book she'd  be reading for the school year a Shakespeare play called 'a midsummer night's dream' which had fairies in it. Lena loved the Winx club so maybe this would be a fun read.

Finally for math they had to get a specific calculator and found the last one. The total came to about sixty something dollars. Now Lena was all set for the year well in terms of the items needed. Was she ready to keep trying to make friends. Honestly she wanted to throw up each time thinking she isn't interesting enough to have a friend but she wanted a friend anyway. She just didn't want to come across annoying. As they drove home they blasted a Britney Spears CD and sang their hearts out. This was the best part of driving in the car with her mom.