♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ♡

•Interrogate the wonder!•

"Now..rose.."Yorise and shisari grabbed you by the arm and pulled you closer to them.

"What actually happened to when you got the injection?" Shisari asked.

Rose laughed her ass off,
"Nothing I don't kn-" "oh please something happened and it's obvious" shisari deadpanned.

Rose awkwardly laughed abit then stopped.
"Fine something happened..but I'll only tell you if you don't catch me in a 10 minute match of tag the both of you!"Emma decleared.

They both smirked. "Then it's settled" yorise stated. "Are they other kids playing to?" Shisari asked, "if they want to then sure"

~during the game of tag~

Yorise and shisari got all the kids out at the 5 minute mark and we're on the search for rose.

Rose ran into someone "oh sor-" it was not emma nor Norman the scientist it was a man with black hair that covered his one eye and a huge gun on him, rose realised she had gone to far away from the house.

"Kid, you shouldn't be out here go back to the house" this was Ray one billion percent ray the voice sounded the exact same.

Yorise and shisari found rose and saw that a guy told her to go back, it was an obvious to the both of them that he may have something to do with what she was thinking.

Rose bowed and ran off and they caught rose cuz she fell over the metal bar that there not supposed to go past.

"Caught you~" yorise said in a voice thay sent chills down your spin.

"...fine I'll tell you what happened when I got the injection...we'll after." They all sat down

"Limited time? Shipped out? Shipment dates? Rose I think there just talking about us getting adopted" rose agreed though she felt as if there was more to it go then just that.

"I mean for all we know there could be more to it- oh isn't Freddy getting adopted today?" Shisari added.

"AHHHH I FORGOTTTTT" rose cried but like not actually cried, they heard the bell and ran back to the house.

Emma had wondered why it took them longer to get there were they talking about something? Who knows.

"Now everyone lets go inside and get ready to eat" they all went inside and started to set everything up to eat!" They all walked inside laughing and talking.

Rose stopped and looked back back at the wall back where she met that person the so called "Ray" he was scary.

~at night~

Rose got up from her comforting bed feeling now uncomfortable because she needs the toilet.
She walked past mamas office and heard voices, ofc being noisy she put her ear to the door and once again listened in.

"I met one of your children at the wall,emma"

"Which?"

"Girl short h/c hair"

"Ahh rose,what was she doing there?"

"I think it was a game of tag I think she didn't realise how far she went until she bumped into me"

"Aha well she is clumsy"

"I wonder how there sleepover is going"

"Anyways back to business, they want us next to send 2 children out since stock is low"

"I mean that's disappointing maybe they'll have a good life in the after life"

They all laughed.

"So emma tomorrow you'll be sending 2 of your six year olds out so will ever other plant"

"That's fine with me Freddy also left today now I've lost 3 of my precious children..and soon the older ones"

"Let's hope they don't turn out like us and what we did. They'd he caught Instantly"

"Yea emma don't go breaking anyones leg- yea yk I think it's late I'll head back to headquarters"

You heard two people walking to the door now you didn't even need the toilet...you were just scared for your siblings.

You ran back to your room where yorise and shisari were awake, they saw your face they knew something happened

A/N:HAI HAI!! I hoped you enjoy this chapter<333