♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 ♡

•determination•

You woke up in the infirmary.

"Finally decided to wake up? Here take these" the man named Norman had stayed with you all night.

The stuff he gave you was tablets and water you refused the tablets and took the water and got up for the day.

~

"You need to take the tablets yk" you shook your head.

"I'm fine but now I need to get ready" she went back to her room and woke everyone up.

"EVERYONEEEE WAKE UP OR WE'LL BE LATE FOR BREAKFAST!!" Everyone woke up and one of the girls emma who was 1 year younger then you (10) ran to you and hugged you.

"ROSE! OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!" Rose hugged back and laughed.

"Of course I am! Now come on let's get ready yea?"

They all got ready and went down to eat to already see the boys getting the table ready.

"AHHH ROSE!!!"

All the kids came and hugged rose.

"YAY YOUR OKAY!!"

"WAAAAAAH IM SAD WE DIDNT GET TO PLAY!"

"Shisari and yorise were really sad yesterday and scared" rose giggled and looked over at the 2 boys who were blushing out of awkwardness.

She hugged everyone and then everyone sat down to eat ofc rose and shisari sat together and yorise was infornt and they ate together after mama prayed.

Then they had there tests

Then free time.

They were all outside and yorise hugged rose.

"I'm glad your okay" yorise let go of her and smiled,shisari bonked her on the head with a book.

"We did a bunch of planning with out your help" rose smiled.

"That's good but I have an idea!" Shisari and yorise looked at eachother then rose.

"We tell Emma and fuji about this yk? But we'll tell them the full truth not a lie because might aswell get over the tears and everything quick right?" Tears were falling out of her eyes as she spoke because she was scared she might lose one of her family members,she was scared for there innocent lives..

Shisari put a hand on her shoulder as a sign of reassurance.

"It'll be okay? So just calm down" yorise wipped away roses tears.

"I'm-I'm sorry for crying..." she slapped both of her cheeks her cheeks went red.

"HEY EVERYONE! WHOS READY TO PLAY TAG AND THEN A COMPETITION?" everyone shouted yea.

"Rose..you be it this time" rose looked confused but nodded.

"Everyone ready?" Everyone nodded and rose started to count.

And once she had gotten to 10 she went running in the forest looking for yorise first but she couldn't find him so she got all the younger ones out first.

And then found yorise.

He was at the fence in the forest just looking,she stopped to look to and went it yorise and tapped his shoulder.

"Hehe I got you!" Yorise smiled.

Later on

They went back into th house tided up ate dinner and went to bed but rose wasn't anywhere to be found.

Whilst the kids was asleep ray and Norman went looking for rose.

And they found her at the wall,just sat there but once she saw them she went pale got up and ran ran like her life depended on it and it did.

"ROSE COME BACK HERE" norman shouted making rose kinda scared but she carried on running further and further but just went in the house.

Yorise and shisari were waiting for her.

"Idiot. Where the hell did you go?!" Shisari shouted at rose.

"To the wall..." Norman and Ray were behind her now.

Yorise and shisaris face went white.

"What..?" They said unison

A/N:HAI HAI!! So do you guys want a chapter that is just like explaining about the characters so you know them better? Have an amazing night morning evening!!<33333