♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 ♡

•the unknown•

"Let's talk about it more tomorrow but until then smile" Yorise gave her his comforting smile then left for his room.

At night

rose got up to use thr bathroom and walked past mamas office but stopped.

"Seems like someone was there yesterday" that was 1000% the scientist norman

"Pretty obvious idiot!" That voice was definitely the guard rose only thought he was the guard because he had a gun.

"I think I already know who is..come in my dear rose" emma called out.

The scientist opened the door and they all saw rose, the guard dragged her in.

"Rose, why aren't you asleep?" "I need the toilet but not anymore!"

Rose was obviously scared rn because a man with a huge gun stood next to her and the scientist on the other.

"Now...rose where you at the gate tonight?" Rose face went pale.

She took a breath and smiled.

"Of course not mama! I was cleaning up and went to bed after having a shower" she smiled so innocently.

Mama emma smiled then it faded she stared dead at rose.

"Why are you pale rose?" Rose carried on smiling.

"Nothing! It's just I realised that one day I'll have to leave this house to but I never want to leave! I wanna become a mama like you" mama emma smiled.

"She's lying." The scientist norman added.

"W-what n-no I'm not!" He looked into her eyes and was very close to her face.

"Hm? Really? Your shaky hands" he took hold of them,"your shaky eyes and pale face your lying." She squeezed your hand tight.

Rose clamed herself down her face became unpale her eyes and hands were not shaky anymore.

"I'm not lying I would never lie to mama or any of my elders- I think" she said "I think" cuz she just didn't really know norman and the guard.

Mama emma singled for norman to stop.

"Well alright then get to bed" mama emma got up and hugged her then she left.

Rose closed the door and her breath was shakey and she was breathing heavily.

"Close...so close.." she held her hands on her chest calmed down and walked back to her room and went to bed but didn't sleep that whole night...

The next day

That morning you woke everyone up and carried on your day cheerfully until breakfast time mama gathered everyone around.

"Everyone! I have 2 people I'd like you to meet the girls will know 1 of these people"
"The one is black is Ray. And the one in a lab coat is Norman" mama smiled as Ray and Norman came out, your face was pale you couldn't speak.

Everyone whispered about them but yorise and shisari knew by roses face something was up.

Everyone sat down to eat even the 2 new people, mama prayed and everyone stayed thank you for the food and it was odd.

"Mama I've finished may I be excused to use the toilet" mama nodded and emrose left to use the toilet but not actually, she locked herself in the toilet.

"No! 2 new adults?!! And them?! What if they ruin the plan what if..what if my siblings get shipped out because they stopped us?!" Rose punched the mirror it shattered and her fist was bleeding and in pain so what she did was grab a peice of glass and cut her knee to make it look like she fell over.

It was now time for the tests and rose was late and she walked into the room and sat down on her place.

"Rose? What happened what took you so- YOUR BLEEDING?!" Yorise shouted. "I kinda fell over ehehe" she laughed awkwardly.

"You clumsy thing" mama chuckled,"norma-"

You cut mama off.

"NO! I'm I'm fine it's only a little scratch I'll be fine promise" Shissri laughed.

"Idiot. It's an obvious your not fine mama I'll take her" shisari grabbed her arm tight and dragged her away.

"I- wai- oh nevermind" emma sighed making Ray and Norman laugh.

"You may begin your test" mama told the kids.

In the infirmary

Shisari was patching up your wounds.

"Idiot it looks as if you did this on purpose!" Rose sighed.

"I did..I was mad so I punched the mirror in the bathroom and if someone saw it may they'd think bad so I cut my kn-" someone walked in.

"You two kids are lucky you get to miss this test but your gonna it later anyways"
It was the person who was introduced as 'ray'

Rose went silent again.

"Shisari let's go back mayhe mama will let us do our gets now?" "Okay"

They both got up and was about to walk away.

"Rose stay here for a sec shisari you can go" he nodded and left but was still outside listening.

"You punched a mirror I assume? Seeming me and Norman makes you mad Hm? For what reason is that?"

'BECAUSE SOMEONE LIKE YOU COULD STOP ME FROM PROTECTING MY SIBLINGS AND RUNNING AWAY'

You took a deep breath

A/N:HAI HAI!! what are you thinking of this story so far?