♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 ♡

•Wonderland •

shisari and yorise were awake and by the look on roses face she had heard stuff she didn't understand and looked scared.

~

she locked the door behind her and layed on her bed (they all had separate beds btw there having a sleepover in a spar room)

"Rose? What happened?" Yorise looked at rose with a concerned face.

"Probably had diarrhoea and is traumatised" shisari and yorise giggled whilst rose stayed silent.

"Freddy...now two others are getting "shipped out" I don't get it" rose said as she sat up.

"What did you hear? And explain from the beginning" shisari said whilst sitting up and yorise sat up to.

"Well I got up to use the toilet...and remember those people who I told you about?" They nodded thete head. "I heard them talking.." she went silent.

"And? What do you hear?" Yorise rubbed your back in comfort

"The guy with black hair the emo one he said to mama that I bumped into him I feel like mama is gonna shout out me now but anyways let me get to the important ish bit"rose was sad but more confused.

"The docotor scientists Norman saying that they need to ship 2 six year olds out from every plant because they are low on stock.." rose went silent "does that mean there's more then one of this place?"

Shisari nodded his head "it is likely"

"And...and..mama said that "3 of her precious children are gone..then the olders" which is us.." yorise patted roses head.

"Let's go to bed and sleep this off" yorise gave rose her his signature smile and they all layed down and went to bed..except shisari.

Shisaris pov:

'Hm..so they are getting closer to the point'

Rose and yorise fell asleep the sun already started to rise and they woke up again and I laughed.

"Did you have a good sleep you idiots" I chuckled looking at there sleepy faces.

Third person pov:

The clock rung and they got up and went to there rooms.

"EVERYONEEEE!! WAKE UP LETS GO AND EAT!! BUT FIRST GET CHANGED!!!"

Once they had gotten changed they headed downstairs to see all the boys already there and surprisingly everything was already set up.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING YORISE SHISARI!!!"

"Good morning rose"

"Goooooood moring rose, even tho we were jsut with eachother 20 minutes ago."

Rose just smiled and when she saw mama her face was sort of pale, no chearful expression on her face but shisari ellbowed her and whispered. "You idiot. Mama is gonna suspect you of something if you carry on looking like that idiot!" Rose sighed and put her usually cheery face on.

~at the dinner table~

Rose and shisari were sat together and yorise infront of them, after Isabella prayed they all said thank you for the food and then dug into there food everyone talking and laughing and having a good time.

Once everyone had to eat they did there daily tests and ofc yorise shisari and rose got the highest scores.

"Well done! Yorise shisari and rose you all got the highest scores!" Rose looked happy and yorise and shisari looked proud of themselves.

"Well done"

"You guys are so cool!!"

"I don't think I got even half right!!!"

"Wow I wish I was like them"

"Same there so smart and cool"

All praises and cheers came from everyone except one of them..he tried to maintain his facade but couldn't keep it up for much longer,

"Ugh this is no fair!....YORISE I CHANGE YOU TO A GAME OF TAG!" A boy with h/c hair and e/c eyes, he was tall and average hight for his age of 10.

"Here goes tsuichi again." The kid's laughed.

Yorise smiled. "Sure game on tsuichi"

A/N:HAI HAI!! Omg I'm having so much fun writing this!! Can't wait to post more stories!!