♡𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 ♡

•reality•

Everyone one was outside getting ready to play.

"EVERYONEEE!! I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA!!!" Everyone looked at the smiling energetic rose.

"how about me shisari yorise are all "it"?" Everyone liked that idea.

"Do i have to join?" Shisari asked, "YUP!" She was smiling and all happy.

Shisari got up.

"if everyone is ready then GO AND HIDE!" Shisari started to count.

"Okay the plan is-" rose shook her head making yorise quite,"no plan let's just have fun" yorise smiled.

"Let's get going then" Shisari looked at the both of them nodded and rose ran first she was fast, though not mentally as smart she was physically smart you could say.

They all ran in the forest looking around 1 by 1 getting people out as fast as lighy thanks to roses speed and yorise and shisaris brains.

At the end of the game they all went back to where they were before.

"everyone!" Mama called out,"gather around I have good news" everuone went to her.

"Lilia and leo are getting foster parents and are leaving us today!!" Everyone was happy and sad but roses face went pale though a little slow she had a bad feeling about this.

~at night~

Everyone gave there goodbyes to lilia and leo and the older kids were cleaning around the kitchen.

"LILIA LEO?!!!" Both of there toys were still there a toy train and a teddy.

"Oh? Why would they leave them?" rose shrugged.

"The gate is still open you have time to give them back." You nodded.

"Yorise come with me okay?" He nodded and they left with the toys to the gate but yorise had to pick the door lock and finally it opened and they ran to the gates.

Once they got to the get there was nothing but doors and a truck.

"Lilia leo?" Rose called out and they walked inside.

Yorise and rose looked around but when rose looked on the van her heart almost stopped, she dropped both the toys and moved away.

"Rose?" Yorise went to her thrn looked in the van.

"Who's there?" A loud voice called out, rose picked up the toys and they both hid behind the van then hid underneath it.

What they saw was abominations? No this is what a devil looks like! And mama? And..the 2 others the doctor/scientists and the so called guard.

"Mama emma prepare fot the plucking of the three eldest he sure would be happy to have something good thrn these six years olds" the demon said to emma.

"Understood" her reply was simple.

One of the demons took out a jar like thing with blue liquid in it and placed the 2 children into separate ones.

"Damn I wish I could have one!!" One of the demons said in an annoyed tone.

"Impossible these children aren't for us to eat!"

"Wait- I smell something" one of the demons looked around and looked underneath the van but no one's was there except the 2 toys lilia and leo loved so much the demon gave it to mama emma and she looked at it as if it had a death wish though it did nothin to her.

Rose was crying and screaming.

"No no way that wasn't lilia and leo" Yorise was out of breath and stood up straight to show he was okay.

"...it was them" Yorise replied.

Rose screamed her heart out.

they came back home.

"Welcome home how did it go?" Shisari asked.

"We..didn't make it on time." Yorise and rose walked away and rose whispered to yorise.

'Let's escape' yorise nodded and hugged rose.

"Let's talk about it more tomorrow but until then smile" Yorise gave her his comforting smile then left for his room.

A/N:HAI HAI!! IM REALLY ENJOYING MAKING THIS!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING AM AMAZING DAY<333